Awoo.

Who/What Are You Going To Make First In Sonic Forces?

SpongicX

5 minutes ago, Straw Hat said:

I'm probably gonna go with the Bear, since it actually has a Homing Attack.

(Which is kinda silly, since that move is shared mainly among the hedgehogs of the series).

All the species have a Homing Attack (albeit one that takes longer to hit, due to how the grapple hook fires).

The difference is that the bear's attack launches opponents away (which I can only presume acts like the Homing Kick in Sonic Lost World).

Anyway, chances are I'll be going with whichever one I consider to have the best ability. So either Bear, Bird (Double Jump), or Hedgehog (pick up lost Rings).

1 minute ago, Captain Metallix said:

All the species have a Homing Attack (albeit one that takes longer to hit, due to how the grapple hook fires).

The difference is that the bear's attack launches opponents away (which I can only presume acts like the Homing Kick in Sonic Lost World).

Anyway, chances are I'll be going with whichever one I consider to have the best ability. So either Bear, Bird (Double Jump), or Hedgehog (pick up lost Rings).

Yeah, that's why I want to avoid using that stupid Grapple Attack if I can. 

That sounds like the Homing Attack in pretty much every Boost Game but this one for Sonic.

The Double Jump sounds okay, but I'd rather have an attack. And the Rings thing just sounds like the Easy Mode Option.

Just now, Straw Hat said:

Yeah, that's why I want to avoid using that stupid Grapple Attack if I can. 

That sounds like the Homing Attack in pretty much every Boost Game but this one for Sonic.

The Double Jump sounds okay, but I'd rather have an attack. And the Rings thing just sounds like the Easy Mode Option.

Pretty sure the bear's Homing Attack is still gonna be used with the grapple hook, personally. It'll just take out more enemies in a row (or at least, it should be able to).

I don't think Sonic's Homing Attack knocked them away in Colours, either. Though considering how much Sonic plays like Colours in this game anyway, I'm not surprised.

I'm pretty certain that the bird can still Homing Attack; they just get a Double Jump on top of it (like how Sonic has both moves in this game).

• Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, Captain Metallix said:

Pretty sure the bear's Homing Attack is still gonna be used with the grapple hook, personally. It'll just take out more enemies in a row (or at least, it should be able to).

I don't think Sonic's Homing Attack knocked them away in Colours, either. Though considering how much Sonic plays like Colours in this game anyway, I'm not surprised.

I'm pretty certain that the bird can still Homing Attack; they just get a Double Jump on top of it (like how Sonic has both moves in this game).

I guess we'll just have to wait and see how it all works out. I'm gonna end up trying out every species they have and whichever one works the best I'll stick with.

But Colors actually did knock enemies back. They didn't just immediately explode like they did in the Adventure Era.

Just now, Straw Hat said:

But Colors actually did knock enemies back. They didn't just immediately explode like they did in the Adventure Era.

...Huh. Well, I stand corrected. (Been a long time since I last played it, so my memory's fuzzy.) Seems odd for Forces to suddenly ditch that, though.

8 hours ago, soniclegender said:

Actually, Nazo came from a scrapped design for super sonic in Sonic X. He was never planned to be a villain or separate character.

Nazo's powers and story actually did come from the fans.

http://sonic.wikia.com/wiki/Nazo#Nazo

I saw the fan asking questions bit it makes no sense to have super sonic clearly in the promo as well as shadow than after super is shown nazo pops up with that sinister grin I honestly think he was meant as a villian but never got to phase 1 of dvelopi g any ideas

Also I'll make a female hedge as well 4th

1 hour ago, Meta77 said:

I saw the fan asking questions bit it makes no sense to have super sonic clearly in the promo as well as shadow than after super is shown nazo pops up with that sinister grin I honestly think he was meant as a villian but never got to phase 1 of dvelopi g any ideas

Also I'll make a female hedge as well 4th

Glad someone else will too!

I got a feeling that the game may start very similar to Generations with a cold opening and then let you create your OC. Or maybe a cold opening could involve the creation of  your OC.

Either way, I'm sticking with creating some sort of Hedgehog character. I have no ideas as to an aesthetic yet , guess I'll just wait and see whats available from the get go.

• Thumbs Up 1