Awoo.

NeoGAF & #metoo

Ming Ming Hatsune

3 hours ago, Night on Balding Mountain said:

This is the greatest gif I've seen in a long while

Equilibrium was a pretty fucking weird movie.

4 hours ago, Daisy-Fan said:

they just put 100ppp, Dark theme is going to be awesome on that new board.

5 hours ago, Toa Axis said:

ResetERA is up and it's going pretty smoothly. GAF is basically a ghost town right now.

The site itself is pretty snazzy looking, with everything being laid out clearly and cleanly. The general aesthetic is also super nice.

The big sticking point right now is the lack of a dark theme, which they said they are working on. But right now... it's pretty good!

You guys could always use my dark theme https://userstyles.org/styles/150164/resetera-dark-theme

/shameless self promo

---

Anyway, it's good to see the community sticking together and tbh very good to see not many if any members stuck around to support ol fuckface. I managed to get in thru discords and so far it's been great. Really positive atmosphere, lot of excitement, missing the overall shadow of dread and negativity GAF tended to have at times. It's still the honeymoon period though, with an extremely small community so we'll see how it goes as time passes, more people join and more stress gets put on the moderation team.

• Thumbs Up 2

I missed all the initial code drops because the captcha error happened every time. Now I guess I have to wait for regular signups and become a junior again?

Ughuhguhuh.

Wow...I'm impressed with ResetEra.

No duckroll...(if you like duckroll, I apologize for being him up again and again but...he banned me so...)

A much better, fairer mod policy...

New mod/admin team...

No hivemind...

Transparency on the bans and warns (I saw a post that said "This user has been warned from this post." or something like that. Love it. Maybe SSMB should have this?)

Signed up. I feel it's going to be 100x then NeoGAF ever was.

For example, even though I shake my head on those who voted Trump, at least those people can come out and tell us WHY they did it without the fear of an instaban.

So what are some valid email addresses that the administrator hasn't banned? I was thinking of joining.

4 hours ago, Night on Balding Mountain said:

So what are some valid email addresses that the administrator hasn't banned? I was thinking of joining.

Same as NeoGAF, paid emails and business gmails work along with provider emails.

It sure is odd seeing NeoGAF being the ghost town it is now consider it was one of the most active forums on the internet. Hopefully ResetEra will continue to be a much better forum taking its place.

It’s great to see ResetEra doing so well these past couple of days! I think I’ll keep lurking the place for now like I did with NeoGAF. The forum really has gone from strength to strength.

Speaking of NeoGAF the last time I checked that website was two days ago and wow, it’s a ghost town now. There’s barely any activity there (compare the Super Mario Odyssey OT to the one on ResetEra) and it’s really sad to see. I hope this sends a clear message to EviLore though. It’s deserved payback for letting down his community.