Awoo.

Blaze is confirmed to not be in Sonic Forces

Sgt Nate V

With the exception of her mildly surprising absence from this game, Blaze has been showing up about as often as any other B or C tier character. I don't think there's any reason to worry about her being cut completely or anything like that.

33 minutes ago, Razule said:

If Silver and Omega are there, I don't think there's any reason to believe that Blaze is "unusable". Or Cream.

Can ask you, or multiple people a question?

Why does omega fall into the odd ones category. Yes omega hasn't had a use since heroes and he could have gotten destroyed in heroes and the plot of every game since... well except sonic 06, would have been exactly the same. But he's a part of team dark, team dark stuff happens in this game. So he will be there, everytime team dark is doing a thing and they ant to use team dark, as long as sega thinks team dark is a thing to do Omega will be there. ( I personally think this  game might be the game where they end all that )

But why is omega on the weirdo list?

I can see that Cream and Big don't really lend themselves to a more dramatic story, but it is surprising that they didn't squeeze Blaze into this. It may actually be a good thing since it means they aren't pushing everything into the story for the sake of fan service.

• Thumbs Up 3

1 hour ago, Shadowlax said:

Can ask you, or multiple people a question?

Why does omega fall into the odd ones category. Yes omega hasn't had a use since heroes and he could have gotten destroyed in heroes and the plot of every game since... well except sonic 06, would have been exactly the same. But he's a part of team dark, team dark stuff happens in this game. So he will be there, everytime team dark is doing a thing and they ant to use team dark, as long as sega thinks team dark is a thing to do Omega will be there. ( I personally think this  game might be the game where they end all that )

But why is omega on the weirdo list?

Pretty much entirely because he's been missing since 06 tbh. Didn't even know Team Dark was still a thing.

• Thumbs Up 1

19 minutes ago, Pawnkin said:

I can see that Cream and Big don't really lend themselves to a more dramatic story, but it is surprising that they didn't squeeze Blaze into this. It may actually be a good thing since it means they aren't pushing everything into the story for the sake of fan service.

I totally agree. It seems everyone here has their reason for coming.

• Thumbs Up 2

I thought Blaze not being in this game was obvious. The whole time manipulation only seems to effect Sonic's world. Silver is justified since I always thought of him as a sort of Savior. He comes back from the future, changes the past, goes back to the future and comes back to the past to stop every cataclysmic event that caused his destroyed future.

Pretty much the exact same role he had in the Archie Comics.

• Thumbs Up 2

On 10/23/2017 at 5:12 PM, Straw Hat said:

Blaze, a fan favorite character that actually has to do with different dimensions isn't in Forces.

But another version of Sonic that they basically shoehorned into this game through another game's story gets to be in Forces....

Good job, Sonic Team.

Now that I think about, it could also be because Classic Sonic technically brings in more iconic connotations and more buys/money than Blaze.

Just a thought.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, DabigRG said:

Now that I think about, it could also be because Classic Sonic technically brings in more iconic connotations and more buys/money than Blaze.

Just a thought.

Or the more realistic version, Sonic Team wanting to ride off Generation's success because of their lack of originality and wanting to "Play it Safe" (Being lazy).

2 hours ago, Straw Hat said:

Or the more realistic version, Sonic Team wanting to ride off Generation's success because of their lack of originality and wanting to "Play it Safe" (Being lazy).

Same thing. It's the Mark Beaks approach and in this case, it's the most likely to pay off.

Holy fuck, I didn't realize I unknowingly lit a blunt in here.

It's funny because no one can Blaze it

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk