Awoo.

Sonic Forces SPOILER Thread

Ellipsis-Ultima

6 minutes ago, Blue Blood said:

I totally called this. Laaaaaaaaaaaame

Cant watch the stream myself right now cause I'm on a train, but this is interesting for the wrong reasons. 

Weren't yall complaining about the alternative of them being real? I find this a way better compromise and in line with the Ruby's abilities, no complaints from me tbh

• Thumbs Up 9

So, what are the stages I missed?

I left at the second Mystic Forest with Modern and cam back at Avatar Matropolis.

And thus, the hunt for a new stream begins.

This is basically exactly what happened to Mania only 2 weeks in advanced instead of 3 days, jumping from stream to stream.

Seems like this stream is done. At this point, Sega should just release the game. No use waiting 2 weeks now. It's been leaked.

• Thumbs Up 1

I saw most of what happens from Aqua road on. Summary:

Spoiler

Avatar tracks down classic and tails at aqua road(shitty gimmick level)and the two reunitw with modern
The gang heads to city heights, the first stage we saw after they hear shadow is tearing up the resistance
Sonic tries to convince shadow not to fight but he attacks
The real shadow stops time, and kicks the shit out of the clone, defeating it. there isnt even a boss
Shadow reveals infinite uses virtual reality projections and he can create unlimited ones, so there's no way they can win
Sonic says they have to find a way and the gang charge metropolis
Infinite starts using his powers to create these big chaos 0 type projections with his head on them(LOL) and attacks you all level
The extended cast has done nothing this whole time except tell rookie or sonic to do things
They make a run for it during the metropolis level and leave it up to rookie
Infinite fight happens
Tts implied infinite and avatar know eachother
Chemical plant is straight in the game, tails and classic go there because Eggman's "Database" is there.
They discover that the phantom ruby creates illusions

• Thumbs Up 6

So what I'm getting from watching this gameplay is that it's Colours but with more naturally-integrated environments and with the gunk cut out.

This pleases the VEDJ-F. 

• Thumbs Up 4
  • Nice Smile 1

1 minute ago, Soniman said:

Weren't yall complaining about the alternative of them being real? I find this a way better compromise and in line with the Ruby's abilities, no complaints from me tbh

Since they're fake, it's pointless. If they were real, the explanation would have probably been dumb as shit. This was never going to end well, because you can't just blindly slam a bunch of villains/former villains together and expect it to make sense.

• Thumbs Up 8

1 minute ago, Josh said:

I saw most of what happens from Aqua road on. Summary:

Reveal hidden contents

Avatar tracks down classic and tails at aqua road(shitty gimmick level)and the two reunitw with modern
The gang heads to city heights, the first stage we saw after they hear shadow is tearing up the resistance
Sonic tries to convince shadow not to fight but he attacks
The real shadow stops time, and kicks the shit out of the clone, defeating it. there isnt even a boss
Shadow reveals infinite uses virtual reality projections and he can create unlimited ones, so there's no way they can win
Sonic says they have to find a way and the gang charge metropolis
Infinite starts using his powers to create these big chaos 0 type projections with his head on them(LOL) and attacks you all level
The extended cast has done nothing this whole time except tell rookie or sonic to do things
They make a run for it during the metropolis level and leave it up to rookie
Infinite fight happens
Tts implied infinite and avatar know eachother
Chemical plant is straight in the game, tails and classic go there because Eggman's "Database" is there.
They discover that the phantom ruby creates illusions

Do the others contribute in the game at all?

Just now, RedFox99 said:

Do the others contribute in the game at all?

They don't seem to do much besides talking.

• Thumbs Up 6

So far Zavok, freaking Zavok might be the best boss shown off thus far. The Metal Sonic fight was nothing, and the Shadow fight was literally nothing.

Oh and pay no mind to Metal being giant, it's treated like the Deadly 6 3D fights. Just there to give bigger targets.

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, RedFox99 said:

That's a little disappointing. 

Shadow seems to be doing shit behind the scenes, and tails is doing tech shit. Silver was fighting infinite in a cutscene got rocked. 

If you mean in gameplay not much. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Diogenes said:

Since they're fake, it's pointless. If they were real, the explanation would have probably been dumb as shit. This was never going to end well, because you can't just blindly slam a bunch of villains/former villains together and expect it to make sense.

Ah so the classic "we're gonna hate it regardless" scenario.

Nah, cant really agree with this. If they're fake but still jsut as power/effective whatever then it makes sense for the villian to wann create them or whatever. The Phantom Ruby literrally makes  illusionss and that's what they're doing here, we let the Nack/Bean/Bark stuff fly without a ssecond thought in Mania but this is over the line? At the end of the day both exist for fanserivce.

• Thumbs Up 9

Just now, Diogenes said:

They don't seem to do much besides talking.

I mean, Silver finally got some action after a decade of not being relevant to the series lol

Just now, Shadowlax said:

Shadow seems to be doing shit behind the scenes, and tails is doing tech shit. Silver was fighting infinite in a cutscene got rocked. 

If you mean in gameplay not much. 

At least it's more than Generations.

• Thumbs Up 1