Awoo.

Sonic Forces SPOILER Thread

Ellipsis-Ultima

Are these actual length levels, or are they Colours type babby levels that follow the main act? 

Cause if that's the case then the volume of levels doesn't mean shit. Also all I've seen was Luminous Forest, and the modern stage was a fucking garbage straight line.

• Thumbs Up 4

1 minute ago, NastCF said:

I have a question. Those of you who've seen Classic's Green Hill, is the music the same as when the level was first revealed or has it improved? Cause I remember Ohtani saying it was a WIP on Twitter back then.

The instrumentation and mixing somewhat improved, the melody is the same, and I still think it's one of the worse tracks.

Just now, Soniman said:

He lied, shit ssounds just as bad as it did originally

That’s really disappointing to hear. I don’t know how I feel with the soundtrack for this game. It sounds a little bit too synthesized I don’t know if that’s just me though

Just now, RedFox99 said:

So she does have a new VA? Can you recognize whom it might?

Not sure. I'd have to hear her again.

Just now, RedFox99 said:

Can you send me a link? You don't have to.

Nah, I don't have one. The Stream I was watching is dead now.

2 minutes ago, Scar said:

Are these actual length levels, or are they Colours type babby levels that follow the main act? 

Cause if that's the case then the volume of levels doesn't mean shit. Also all I've seen was Luminous Forest, and the modern stage was a fucking garbage straight line.

All the levels are very short. The longest one I saw was classic chemical plant and it still came short of like, a Mania or an Unleashed level for example

very 1 note and gimmicky too

• Thumbs Up 2

30 minutes ago, VEDJ-F said:

Hide contents

So Mania was basically an illusion? Were the hard-boiled heavies even real?

I doubt Classic Sonic is just an illusion..

Just now, Kuzu the Boloedge said:

Rouge still has the same voice btw.

She does? Didn't sound like it.

He didn't really lie, the instruments improved a bit in some parts

But it still sounds like shit because the core melody is shit

• Chuckle 1

1 minute ago, Scar said:

Given how most --if not all-- of the levels shown can be completed in less than two minutes; I'd say it's pretty clearly gunning for the Colors-type of miniscule acts. @Josh even said one of the Aqua Road levels shown in one of the streams was a gimmick level, which Colors had a handful of.

9 minutes ago, RedFox99 said:

Can you PM the leak?

cant, was a stream, the guy didn't save it and it seems like no one clipped shadows voice, so you are gonna have to wait till it popps up somewhere

8 minutes ago, Kuzu the Boloedge said:

At least Shadow gets a cool moment.

he also gets dlc, and depending if they actually go through and give him different dialouge for replaying levels, multiple cool moments

I hope others get more in future games

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Razule said:

I doubt Classic Sonic is just an illusion..

Well, what Classic has previously witnessed was an illusion, while in reality it was a bit different. He was still sucked into a wormhole, but things like the HBH don’t exist.

Just now, Miragnarok said:

Well, what Classic has previously witnessed was an illusion, while in reality it was a bit different. He was still sucked into a wormhole, but things like the HBH don’t exist.

So... does that mean classic sonic never left angel island at all?