Demonic Frenzy Ultima

Sonic Forces SPOILER Thread

8 minutes ago, Diogenes said:

Look at this goofy fuckin' longfinite

D6vvKCZ.png

Looks like a Legendary Pokémon. 

Hahaha the more I see of Infinite and his infinite powers the more I like him. XD

I mean he even has the ability to sniff out fear! He smells fear! That’s amazing! 

I'd be lying if I said Lankfinite wasn't even a little bit spooky.

See, if the Sonic series embraced its own stupidity like that more often and played its own cliches in an parodic/ironic light, we wouldn't have a problem. The issue is that we can't tell whether it's unironic or not.

3 minutes ago, Scar said:

Is there a new stream?

There was, don’t think there is now. Some new stages were shown off and now the Phantom Ruby’s powers have been confirmed to be...well, VR trippiness. Or something. Also, the villains are illusions. 

2 minutes ago, Diogenes said:

Watch the final boss be longfinite mimicking final boss monsters from previous games. Or just longfinite with more arms or heads or something.

Don’t forget Sonic AND Avatar become Super and they fight together against Infinite with the super power of teamwork/friendship!! >=D 

I'm okay with Eggman torturing Sonic. He's built up a lot of hatred for Sonic over the years. I can't see him doing this with anyone but Sonic. Like remember that time Sonic ruined his "STAMP your hand" speech and acted like a holier-than-thou douchebag? If I were Eggman that would've made me want to put a couple bamboo shoots under Sonic's fingernails. 

Edit: kept reading spoilers because the stream ended early. 

4 minutes ago, Gabz Girl said:

There was, don’t think there is now. Some new stages were shown off and now the Phantom Ruby’s powers have been confirmed to be...well, VR trippiness. Or something. Also, the villains are illusions. 

Don’t forget Sonic AND Avatar become Super and they fight together against Infinite with the super power of teamwork/friendship!! >=D 

How many homing shots does the boss use and how often will I be reminded of them? This is important.

2 minutes ago, superman43 said:

Just one question.

Metropolis level... resembles a bit of Sonic 2 Metropolis, Sonic Heroes Grand Metropolis or neither of them (just reused assets from Colors, LW, whatever) ?

You see the white city in the giant stretched Infinite screenshot on this page?

That's Metropolis.