Awoo.

Sonic Forces SPOILER Thread

Ellipsis-Ultima

What if Eggman never actually took over the world, and the whole is an illusion? Would explain why Green Hill is already Sand Hill in the beginning

• Thumbs Up 3

3 minutes ago, Diogenes said:

Look at this goofy fuckin' longfinite

D6vvKCZ.png

That’s actually pretty eerie.

• Thumbs Up 5

Everything that could possibly go wrong with this story is happening, holy smokes

Why did I even have faith that it'd be otherwise

How

Why

1 minute ago, SwissBunny said:

What the fuck? Is this a glitch?

Nah it's just one of Infinite's """illusions""" or some shit.

8 minutes ago, Diogenes said:

D6vvKCZ.png

Looks like a Legendary Pokémon. 

Hahaha the more I see of Infinite and his infinite powers the more I like him. XD

I mean he even has the ability to sniff out fear! He smells fear! That’s amazing! 

2 minutes ago, SwissBunny said:

What the fuck? Is this a glitch?

No, it's Infinite causing some fear on troops attacking Metropolis (troops we never see, mind)

Of course Mania was an illusion, why would a good Sonic game be real! :V

Honestly I thought the story in Mania wasn't that great to begin with and rather unclear so the whole "it's an illusion" thing doesn't make me feel that much worse about it. It's still not a good look, though.

• Thumbs Up 2

I'd be lying if I said Lankfinite wasn't even a little bit spooky.

See, if the Sonic series embraced its own stupidity like that more often and played its own cliches in an parodic/ironic light, we wouldn't have a problem. The issue is that we can't tell whether it's unironic or not.

• Thumbs Up 8

Watch the final boss be longfinite mimicking final boss monsters from previous games. Or just longfinite with more arms or heads or something.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Chuckle 4

3 minutes ago, Scar said:

Is there a new stream?

There was, don’t think there is now. Some new stages were shown off and now the Phantom Ruby’s powers have been confirmed to be...well, VR trippiness. Or something. Also, the villains are illusions. 

2 minutes ago, Diogenes said:

Watch the final boss be longfinite mimicking final boss monsters from previous games. Or just longfinite with more arms or heads or something.

Don’t forget Sonic AND Avatar become Super and they fight together against Infinite with the super power of teamwork/friendship!! >=D 

I'm okay with Eggman torturing Sonic. He's built up a lot of hatred for Sonic over the years. I can't see him doing this with anyone but Sonic. Like remember that time Sonic ruined his "STAMP your hand" speech and acted like a holier-than-thou douchebag? If I were Eggman that would've made me want to put a couple bamboo shoots under Sonic's fingernails. 

Edit: kept reading spoilers because the stream ended early. 

• Thumbs Up 1

I've been looking all over for a stream link and couldn't find anything.... Hopefully someone is recording it and putting it on YouTube later. 

Just one question.

Metropolis level... resembles a bit of Sonic 2 Metropolis, Sonic Heroes Grand Metropolis or neither of them (just reused assets from Colors, LW, whatever) ?

7 minutes ago, Diogenes said:

D6vvKCZ.png

mgcfHRB.jpg

Ten confirmed powers! 

1 new theory!

How high will it go?

• Chuckle 1

4 minutes ago, Gabz Girl said:

There was, don’t think there is now. Some new stages were shown off and now the Phantom Ruby’s powers have been confirmed to be...well, VR trippiness. Or something. Also, the villains are illusions. 

Don’t forget Sonic AND Avatar become Super and they fight together against Infinite with the super power of teamwork/friendship!! >=D 

How many homing shots does the boss use and how often will I be reminded of them? This is important.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Chuckle 3

2 minutes ago, superman43 said:

Just one question.

Metropolis level... resembles a bit of Sonic 2 Metropolis, Sonic Heroes Grand Metropolis or neither of them (just reused assets from Colors, LW, whatever) ?

You see the white city in the giant stretched Infinite screenshot on this page?

That's Metropolis.

9 minutes ago, Diogenes said:

This is a post-Colors Kishimoto game, it's gonna be another clone of the Colors final boss.

• Thumbs Up 2