Awoo.

Sonic Forces SPOILER Thread

Ellipsis-Ultima

2 minutes ago, The KKM said:

You see the white city in the giant stretched Infinite screenshot on this page?

That's Metropolis.

Yes, I figured it out, that it is the stage with the Infinite flying like a bird or whatever. That´s why I am asking if there is more to it and how does it feel...

3 minutes ago, Whatever the WhoCares said:

I'm okay with Eggman torturing Sonic. He's built up a lot of hatred for Sonic over the years. I can't see him doing this with anyone but Sonic. Like remember that time Sonic ruined his "STAMP your hand" speech and acted like a holier-than-thou douchebag? If I were Eggman that would've made me want to put a couple bamboo shoots under Sonic's fingernails. 

Edit: kept reading spoilers because the stream ended early. 

I wouldn't mind the idea of Eggman torturing Sonic for months if it wasn't.. vague. Because being vague implies it's something they can't say

Like, gloating at him for months, or dogs with no chili, or strapping him down and making him watch videos of people running.. something!

But when you just say torture, then.. what? Eggman freakin' waterboarded him?!

• Thumbs Up 4

1 minute ago, The KKM said:

You see the white city in the giant stretched Infinite screenshot on this page?

That's Metropolis.

Looks pretty... clean for what's supposed to be Eggman's main(?) base. Was expecting something more Eggmanland-esque.

Just now, A235 said:

Is it still suck? or is it improved?

I've been out most of the day, but from what I've seen and read thus far, I'd go with the former honestly.

16 minutes ago, Razule said:

I wouldn't mind the idea of Eggman torturing Sonic for months if it wasn't.. vague. Because being vague implies it's something they can't say

Like, gloating at him for months, or dogs with no chili, or strapping him down and making him watch videos of people running.. something!

But when you just say torture, then.. what? Eggman freakin' waterboarded him?!

Yes, he waterboarded him. Every time he did so, the classic drowning music would echo through the halls. Brutal, Eggman. Just brutal. 

In all seriousness it mustn't have been that bad if Sonic is happy-go-lucky when he gets out. 

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Chuckle 3

7 minutes ago, ZinogreVolt said:

This is a post-Colors Kishimoto game, it's gonna be another clone of the Colors final boss.

But not the TRUE final boss.

This is a post-Colors Kishimoto game, it's gonna be another clone of the Colors final boss.

• Chuckle 1

6 minutes ago, Mister X said:

"Maybe Sonic was never real" -- IGN, 2017

"Maybe Sonic was never real(ly good to begin with)." - IGN, 2017.

33 minutes ago, VEDJ-F said:

That also leaves the door open to the possibility that even the wanted posters in Mirage Saloon were VR, so Fang, Bean and Bark still don't exist in the games. 

This is actually bloody fun. 

Mirage saloon suddenly makes sense somehow.

Was the saloon even real?

I think mania still happened and the zones were warped due to the phantom ruby. And also, somewhere in the manual the hard boiled heavies were called that even while they were egg robos.

2 minutes ago, Waveshocker Sigma said:

vhGd4ub.jpg

This is the greatest thing Knuckles has ever said and I fucking love it.

Kid? But.. he's taller than all of you.. and you're 16..

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Chuckle 1

37 minutes ago, Diogenes said:

Look at this goofy fuckin' longfinite

D6vvKCZ.png

He looks like a pokemon.

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Gabz Girl said:

I love some of the dialogue in this game! There are some parts that sound iffy but Knuckles and his tag team are very good and funny. And then of course there’s Sonic and, yes, Infinite. 

IMO it’s an improvement on Sonic Lost World, Generations and Colours. 

That's what I was saying definitely in the story department. 

It's been so long since I've heard dialogue like this in a Sonic game, I literally can't get into it. It's fine, but it's just too weird.

53 minutes ago, Razule said:

The way Tails explains it implies it's not really there at all.

"A weapon that takes control of people's visual and depth perception to feed nee information into the brain, creating a new reality for them"

"Like a dream so real if you bump yourself in it your sleeping self will bruise."

Basically like if a virtual reality helmet made you actually able to touch things.

Considering there seems to be a sound that triggers it

This is the plot to the 2nd Five Nights and Feddy's Book

12 minutes ago, Waveshocker Sigma said:

vhGd4ub.jpg

This is the greatest thing Knuckles has ever said and I fucking love it.

Knuckles is savage.

• Chuckle 1

Just now, Jar Jar Analysis 1138 said:

I know I speak of Hashimoto and Unleashed a lot but this is one of the main reason why. Hashimoto really seemed to respect and understand the more mature parts of the fanbase, even going so far to acknowledge the Criticisms in a respectable manner rather ignore them,

But did he listen?

*AWWOOOOOO!!!*

nope.