Awoo.

Sonic Forces SPOILER Thread

Ellipsis-Ultima

6 minutes ago, Jango said:

It's a troll. Being in a conversation with my friend (now that the game leaked she could give me more info), and this thing about Classic Sonic or Mania Sonic does not happens. Chill the fuck out.

Not cool, I was actually looking forward to something like that happening...now it's back to total apathy.

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Razule said:

But.. I want something Sonic related to be angry about!!?

Well you still have uh

*check paper*

All of the rest of Sonic Forces.

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Chuckle 6

38 minutes ago, Diogenes said:

(though now that I think about it this might be what Infinite was talking about regarding recognizing the Avatar, rather than them having been buddies before Infinite was Infinite)

That's what I was thinking when I saw that dialogue in the boss fight.

I'm starting to think that the Avatar's 'conflict' with Infinite, will simply be trying to prove that (s)he's braver than when (s)he first encountered Infinite. Nothing more.

• Thumbs Up 1

Guys Knuckles turns into a dragon and has sex with vector in this game please believe me my dad's wife's son's sister works for Bethesda and got a copy of the game early

• Chuckle 2

Checking the forums while at this Halloween party drinking beer has been a joyous experience

I love you guys 

Bring on the spoilers brooooo

1 minute ago, Shaddy the guy said:

Guys Knuckles turns into a dragon and has sex with vector in this game please believe me my dad's wife's son's sister works for Bethesda and got a copy of the game early

AWWWWwWWWWwwWwWWWWW mannnnn

• Thumbs Up 2

After reading 10+ pages after my last post, given all this turmoil and disappointments I'm almost starting think it it's fair to say that Shun Nakamura should never, ever write for a Sonic game ever again.

I'll have to wait til I can see the whole thing to get a clearer picture, but from the looks of it, how anyone could have bungled up and over-complicated a simple, promising premise of Eggman finally conquering the world and having Sonic free it from his grip is something I cannot even fathom.

• Thumbs Up 6

16 minutes ago, Jango said:

It's a troll. Being in a conversation with my friend (now that the game leaked she could give me more info), and this thing about Classic Sonic or Mania Sonic does not happens. Chill the fuck out.

She also said the game ended being a bit different in how it "handled" some stuff (story related) in the final version.

But maybe YOU'RE faking.

tumblr_nm47mdPg361r7ntzco1_500.gif

7 minutes ago, Zippo said:

1509156165859m.jpg

Any east coasters want Sonic Forces Tommorrow? Here ya go!

Oh I like how the official account is @ed there.

Wonder if the store's gonna get in trouble? I dunno how companies handle these things so that's not a rhetorical question, lol.

• Chuckle 4

10 minutes ago, Zippo said:

1509156165859m.jpg

Any east coasters want Sonic Forces Tommorrow? Here ya go!

Though I live in NY, Queens is quite a treck from here, plus I dont have a switch, PLUS wtf im not paying money for this game

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, Celestia said:

Oh I like how the official account is @ed there.

Wonder if the store's gonna get in trouble? I dunno how companies handle these things so that's not a rhetorical question, lol.

I think it depends on the company, but I heard horror stories about the time Nintendo found out which store leaked...whatever Pokemon game that was.

9 minutes ago, Indigo Rush said:

AWWWWwWWWWwwWwWWWWW mannnnn

Unh Shit rock yeeeeeeeeeeah

This game has become unintentionally goldmine of material. 

The shameful part of me wants that ending to happen so I can have the biggest laugh I've had at Sonic in forever.

The  courteous part of me realizes after I stop laughing afterwards, it'll be really depressing.

oh-i-made-myself-sad-19338156.png

• Thumbs Up 4

31 minutes ago, Jango said:

She also said the game ended being a bit different in how it "handled" some stuff (story related) in the final version.

image.thumb.png.ae5a93ea7ade9ebdec1ad69b8faa4a88.png

On-topic though, while I agree that the level layout is absolutely a massive stepdown from the rest of the series, I... Really like how the game is turning out. 

Sure I wish the Avatar wasn't a thing.

Sure I wish Classic Sonic had a real not-shoehorned plot in this game unlike Generations.

Sure I agree with some of the criticism from this topic, but honestly, I'm satisfied with what the game turns out like. Then again I like pretty much everything so yes, what I say doesn't mean it's what the series deserves oh god no it deserves much more, but I'll take it, I'm happy. 

It's amazing how the characters jump around locations. Really, you can't even tell where things will go even after watching that stream. 

So infinite is really just a playground bully who of he can punk you out/ thinks you're scared of him, his illusions become real.

56 minutes ago, Razule said:

But he's not from the past

Even if they brought back Classic Tails and Knuckles, it'd be awkward to go from them being playable to them doing things off-screen or Classic Tails suddenly being wimpy as Modern.

Generations referenced classic sonic as being his younger self..Is Forces classic different from Generations?

2 minutes ago, Jar Jar Analysis 1138 said:

Generations referenced classic sonic as being his younger self..Is Forces classic different from Generations?

No, he's the same Classic Sonic from Generations, he's just been retconned into being from another dimension.

• Thumbs Up 2

14 minutes ago, Saber Wisp said:

image.thumb.png.ae5a93ea7ade9ebdec1ad69b8faa4a88.png

???

Pretty much what I told here was in the game. Granted some stuff happened in a different way, but it's because the game was shown to this friend of mine months ago and said build was old... This game probably changed a lot during development, but a lot do, so yeah. What got me off guard was the "Eggman took over the world in months" part, which my friend told me and it was in game, just... Exactly like she told, as a sentence :( Lack of time, maybe?

In a way or another, we can mostly all agree that it's a very mediocre game. Exactly like we anticipated... So I'm not all that disappointed. Still, it's gonna suck to see the name Sonic soaked in jokes and bad scores after the huge success of Mania...

• Thumbs Up 2

10 minutes ago, Jango said:

???

Pretty much what I told here was in the game. Granted some stuff happened in a different way, but it's because the game was shown to this friend of mine months ago and said build was old... This game probably changed a lot during development, but a lot do, so yeah. What got me off guard was the "Eggman took over the world in months" part, which my friend told me and it was in game, just... Exactly like she told, as a sentence :( Lack of time, maybe?

In a way or another, we can mostly all agree that it's a very mediocre game. Exactly like we anticipated... So I'm not all that disappointed. Still, it's gonna suck to see the name Sonic soaked in jokes and bad scores after the huge success of Mania...

If you really think that this game is going to result in jokes and a 2nd Dark Age, then you are REALLY have condescending towards Modern Sonic.

• Thumbs Up 4

14 minutes ago, A235 said:

1 hours of Forces gameplay

Hurry to watch it is possible to be deleted

I was very wrong...I thought the characters would all be good but...Jesus..Amy is so flat and static..She doesn't even see m to care about Sonic or have any personality. Even Silver acts more generic than he was in 06....This game's story is meant for the fans but the gameplay is meant for the mainstream? No one is going to know ANYONE except for Sonic, Tails, Shadow or knuckles. Besides those issues, the story doesn't give much of a build up or context surrounding it and does the mot laziest transitions(fade to black>white text>instant present day).