Awoo.

Sonic Forces SPOILER Thread

Ellipsis-Ultima

Just now, Saber Wisp said:

Shadow's boss fight in Generations was gimicky as fuck. What were those power up bubbles supposed to be?

Do you fight Shadow here? I saw the cutscene with the two Shadows but that's it.

Well since the original showed up and pulled one of his signature roundhouses, I'd say probably not. Which would be a real jip, considering how the trailers made him look like you'd be fighting him.

There's been no more streaming since then, but we have at least one account of the game being completed (as in ending reached). No new information. 

• Chuckle 1

Well, the Switch called it 13 hours, he did take breaks though.

But so did the SMO leak stream, so really the first Forces playthrough still took longer than the first SMO playthrough. 

To be fair, this one may have taken longer breaks, especially since they weren't streaming.

Tho' I say that as someone who didn't catch the Odyssey leaks (at least not live) so I dunno how long those breaks were.

I've only had a chance to see a couple of brief videos (my internet speed went kaput last night for some reason). With the previews and demo in mind, have there been any levels longer than 2 minutes yet?

26 minutes ago, Straw Hat said:

Well since the original showed up and pulled one of his signature roundhouses, I'd say probably not. Which would be a real jip, considering how the trailers made him look like you'd be fighting him.

Yo

YO 

what if you fight fake shadow, and sonic's like " you aren't even good enough to be his fake"

and then you play the shadow dlc, and fight fake shadow and he's like " You aren't even good enough to be my fake" 

How game of the year would that make this game?

7 minutes ago, Celestia said:

To be fair, this one may have taken longer breaks, especially since they weren't streaming.

Tho' I say that as someone who didn't catch the Odyssey leaks (at least not live) so I dunno how long those breaks were.

I was there, and I can say that a couple of those breaks were massive, like half an hour or so.

11 minutes ago, Shadowlax said:

Yo

YO 

what if you fight fake shadow, and sonic's like " you aren't even good enough to be his fake"

and then you play the shadow dlc, and fight fake shadow and he's like " You aren't even good enough to be my fake" 

How game of the year would that make this game?

Mario Odyssey/10 

Don't know if you guys missed this or Not, but the Twitch streamer being dubbed "Brainlet" said he'll be streaming the rest of the game in about 4 hours.

Stay tuned.

to be the game already completed, they are slow in filtering out the new scenarios, bosses and others ... in 26% already fell a few bosses, I wonder if there will be more surprises ....

I really hope that store ends up alright though. Andres snitching the folks out to Sega in such a smarmy, douchey, smug way really did piss me off, truthfully.

I'm sure it was just an accident.

• Thumbs Up 2

Just now, Zippo said:

I really hope that store ends up alright though. Andres snitching the folks out to Sega in such a smarmy, douchey, smug way really did piss me off, truthfully.

Is that the streamer guy? Cause he already came off like "bleh." and smug acting, that would just make this worse.

3 minutes ago, KHCast said:

Is that the streamer guy? Cause he already came off like "bleh." and smug acting, that would just make this worse.

No, Andres Lopez is a corporate apologist that's well known for being shitty to other people. But that's off topic, I suppose.

I don't know much about the streamer guy, though.

• Thumbs Up 1

-La campagne de sonic moderne démarre tardivement (stage 4/ death egg)
-La progression est différentes de génération et lié au scénario.
- Enormément de stages dans le jeu et pas mal de mise en scène action
- Version switch optimisé, les stages qui ramait a l'e3 ne rame plus.
- Des stages EX disponible quand vous rétablissez la paix d'un continent
-Des stages special disponible dans le jeu
-Le streameur hier en 4 heures de jeux (stage 20) n'avait rétabli que 28 % de la paix du monde, ça annonce un contenu assez important pour un sonic 3d.
Update : - 13-15h pour finir le scénario 
- le jeu contient 70 stages contre 36 pour unleashed

1 minute ago, Yuluga said:

-Le streameur hier en 4 heures de jeux (stage 20) n'avait rétabli que 28 % de la paix du monde, ça annonce un contenu assez important pour un sonic 3d.

Too bad I'm learning German instead of French in school.

But I can understand some parts of it.

1 minute ago, Zippo said:

No, Andres Lopez is a corporate apologist that's well known for being shitty to other people. But that's off topic, I suppose.

I don't know much about the streamer guy, though.

Ah okay. I'm still trying to figure out who exactly the streamer dude was myself. I may have gotten him mixed up with that guy that made the tweet/jab at the ssmb. Though the guy's attitude in the stream just kinda seemed not caring about everything, and smug a couple times.

1 minute ago, Limit Breaker Diamond said:

Too bad I'm learning German instead of French in school.

But I can understand some parts of it.

these data are from the streaming last night, it seems complete the game, says there is a big announcement for a sonic 3d? I do not understand this last one, will it be with the end?

Just now, KHCast said:

Ah okay. I'm still trying to figure out who exactly the streamer dude was myself. I may have gotten him mixed up with that guy that made the tweet/jab at the ssmb. Though the guy's attitude in the stream just kinda seemed not caring about everything, and smug a couple times.

He's streaming again in 4 hours so we'll see if he chills out.

And that other guy was someone different. But also a smug douchebag.

4 minutes ago, Yuluga said:

Is this info confirmed from another livestreamer, or is this just a summary of what's been posted here? Because the 70 stages, compared to Unleashed's 36 sounds way too coincidental...

Translation:

-The modern sonic campaign starts late (stage 4 / death egg)

-The progression is different from generation and related to the scenario.

- A lot of internships in the game and a lot of staging action

- Version optimized switch, the courses that rowed the e3 no longer trains.

- EX internships available when you restore the peace of a continent

-Special courses available in the game

-The streamer yesterday in 4 hours of games (stage 20) had restored only 28% of the world's peace, it announces a fairly important content for a 3d sonic.

Update: - 13-15h to finish the scenario

- the game contains 70 stages against 36 for unleashed

• Thumbs Up 4