Awoo.

Sonic Forces SPOILER Thread

Ellipsis-Ultima

4 minutes ago, RLS Legacy said:

iizuka2.thumb.png.aa6fc89bbb8ed44392fa068dbb7219a3.png

So.

This image has been doing the rounds.

And if it's true... my God.

If it is true, this will be my reaction: terhbgfhuefbgwefernvgjreughreujgnreijgrenjbuufh

This implies that Mania Sonic is a clone, too? I don't understand. I go to play a fun Sonic game and I get mind-fucked. My brain huuuuuurts.

5 minutes ago, RLS Legacy said:

So.

And if it's true... my God. I know some people that are going to be PISSED.

They had the BALLS to not only kill off Classic, but have the game unsubtly cram it down your throat that Modern is THE REAL SONIC.

This entire thing is Iizuka's devious wet dream.

5 minutes ago, RLS Legacy said:

So.

They had the BALLS to not only kill off Classic, but have the game unsubtly cram it down your throat that Modern is THE REAL SONIC.

You know, when the Mania intro came out, a lot of people noticed that the elevator seemed to imply that only Sonic Mania was canon after S&K. And it seriously read that into every inch of its being even with the fake Fighters bosses.

I think everybody picked up on that because everybody was acting as if a Sonic game hadn't been made since S&K either.

6 minutes ago, RLS Legacy said:

So.

I think Jango already said this is a troll according to his insider or something. Soo yeah, I wouldn't panic...yet.

7 minutes ago, RLS Legacy said:

So.

That post was shared here earlier, and according to @Jango, it's not true.

10 hours ago, Jango said:

It's a troll. Being in a conversation with my friend (now that the game leaked she could give me more info), and this thing about Classic Sonic or Mania Sonic does not happens. Chill the fuck out.

She also said the game ended being a bit different in how it "handled" some stuff (story related) in the final version.

Yeah count me in being very disappointed if Seaside Hill is back. It’s as overused as Green Hill by this point, and all it is a beach version of Green Hill! 

Classic Sonic can't die. If he does, Modern Sonic would cease to exist. Remember from 06, Silver wanted to kill Sonic so his future wouldn't occur? Taking that into evidence, Killing the Sonic from the past would erase Sonic in the present and future. 

So dar we have:

-Green Hill

-Mystical Forest

-City

-Death Egg

-Metropolis

Still hoping for Kindom Valley and a Colours stage.

Just now, Manikdx said:

Classic Sonic can't die. If he does, Modern Sonic would cease to exist. Remember from 06, Silver wanted to kill Sonic so his future wouldn't occur? Taking that into evidence, Killing the Sonic from the past would erase Sonic in the present and future. 

They are from separate dimensions. Killing one wouldn't kill the other.

Just now, Manikdx said:

It’s not Sonic from the past though. Classic Sonic is from another dimension. They retconned it. >>

2 minutes ago, Gabz Girl said:

It’s not Sonic from the past though. Classic Sonic is from another dimension. They retconned it. >>

Well shoot. I hope Avatar dies though. 

I don’t want anyone to die. It’s a Sonic game ?

Edit: A’s for the Classic dimension retcon. I’m kinda glad they did that. Plenty of excuse to keep the simplistic style found in the original trilogy.

Tails “losing it” could’ve been portrayed so much better. What happened to the Adventure character development??

Just now, RedFox99 said:

Any positives about Forces so far?

It's story is written very well from what I hear and see. 

Visually, It's beautiful. 

• Thumbs Up 3

I'd rather not have Seaside Hill, though I'm mildly curious how the stages in it would look. Going by stuff like GHZ--just compare Classic's to the other Acts--there'd be at least one that looks roughly just like the original while the others are different (to varying degrees, and still being fairly recognizable of course), which I actually like? Would rather have a new beach level if we had to have one, but it'd also feel kind of redundant since GHZ is a tropical kinda Zone anyway...also, sand.

Speaking of Classic's Green Hill stage, I double checked it's title since I couldn't remember it and...I forgot they just went with the zone's name for that and Chemical Plant Classic, lol. Looks pretty funny on the loading screen, at least.

324be65c0e2a1c48877ed3406b83ddec.png

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Chuckle 3

4 hours ago, Manikdx said:

It's story is written very well from what I hear and see. 

Visually, It's beautiful. 

From what I have seen and heard so far the story is Sonic 06 levels of bad writing. It doesn't make sense. 

4 minutes ago, Celestia said:

This game is genius. I'm truly LMAO xD xD xD

I guess I finally found something positive about Forces, it's great to laugh at.

So the second streamer from yesterday is back. I saw them in the steam chat's viewer list a moment ago. He'll be going live momentarily, from the looks of it.

The spoilers are about to start anew any minute now.

EDIT: He's live, and he's recording locally too.

• Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, Celestia said:

I'd rather not have Seaside Hill, though I'm mildly curious how the stages in it would look. Going by stuff like GHZ--just compare Classic's to the other Acts--there'd be at least one that looks roughly just like the original while the others are different (to varying degrees, and still being fairly recognizable of course), which I actually like? Would rather have a new beach level if we had to have one, but it'd also feel kind of redundant since GHZ is a tropical kinda Zone anyway...also, sand.

Speaking of Classic's Green Hill stage, I double checked it's title since I couldn't remember it and...I forgot they just went with the zone's name for that and Chemical Plant Classic, lol. Looks pretty funny on the loading screen, at least.

They most probably kept Green Hill and Chemical Plant with the same name for Classic because those are "his levels".

Also, did anyone take screenshots of each stage's title? For example: 

"City

Ghost Town"

I like the idea of having different names  and would like to know the rest.

Just now, SSF1991 said:

So the second streamer from yesterday is back. I saw them in the steam chat's viewer list a moment ago. He'll be going live momentarily, from the looks of it.

The spoilers are about to start anew any minute now.

EDIT: He's live, and he's recording locally too.

Where on youtube or twitch 

Just now, Ultimate Victory 64 said:

Where on youtube or twitch 

If he told us, there is high chance of leak being found by SEGA ;) a.k.a Aaron showing up