Awoo.

Sonic Forces SPOILER Thread

Ellipsis-Ultima

58 minutes ago, Limit Breaker Diamond said:

Am I the only one who hopes it's true?

I'd rather not have a Mania 2, but maybe that's only me.

1. No you're not. There are plenty of ppl who will most likely share your opinion

2. If you don't want it that's fine and nobody is forcing(heh) you to buy it especially since it isn't going to be developed by Sonic Team. There are others who really enjoyed it and such so why ruin it for those who want them to have a fun game? 

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Dejimon11 said:

1. No you're not. There are plenty of ppl who will most likely share your opinion

2. If you don't want it that's fine and nobody is forcing(heh) you to buy it especially since it isn't going to be developed by Sonic Team. There are others who really enjoyed it and such so why ruin it for those who want them to have a fun game? 

I was mostly joking. I don't want him to die.

Just now, SSF1991 said:

One stage later.

42% of the world taken back.

I called that  "taken back" system months ago :P

But then, again a lot of people called a lot of stuff haha The illusions, the real Shadow defeating the fake one.

4 minutes ago, Limit Breaker Diamond said:

I was mostly joking. I don't want him to die.

It's really hard to tell honestly 

• Thumbs Up 3

1 minute ago, Dejimon11 said:

It's really hard to tell honestly 

I don't like the idea of actually killing him.

But to "kill him" as in no more games with him, that I wouldn't mind.

• Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, SSF1991 said:

One stage later.

One more stage and it's at 50-something.

Game doesn't seem so long anymore.

• Thumbs Up 2

2 hours ago, Indigo Rush said:

I don't think you understand why Seaside Hill was loved in Generations, nor do you understand why it's also hated.

We loved it because of it's level design, which, we have very good reasons to believe, is not going to be present in any form in Forces. We hated it because of it's presence as another checkered tropical level, which we already have Green Hill for. It's also, you know, another rehashed level which the lot of us are sick and tired of by this point, and it's not even a level we haven't seen remastered yet.

It's only going to be here on a negative pretense, and I'm not sure I understand how you, as a fellow member of the Sonic community, haven't worked that out by now.

Oh yeah, I knew it has good level design in generations and bringing it back would only just add to more rehashed unless they just bring it back only in name, like they did 'metropolis'. I wouldn't expect forces to do it justice anyway. 

8 minutes ago, SSF1991 said:

One stage later.

Holy shit, this game's longer than I expected. 

57% to 71% after the Death Egg went boom.

Yeah, I don't think the game is that long. And I don't think it will take 70 missions to beat the story either.

So these 70 stages...are the remaining ones just extra missions that you can do after beating the game? It seems very short otherwise but I’m not surprised since the most recent Sonic games have been fairly short. Just hope it’s not as short as Generations! 

4 minutes ago, SSF1991 said:

57% to 71% after the Death Egg went boom.

Yeah, I don't think the game is that long. And I don't think it will take 70 missions to beat the story either.

Some guy in the chat keeps posting a partial level list that goes to 30 stages and it seems like that's what's left of the story.