Awoo.

Sonic Forces SPOILER Thread

Ellipsis-Ultima

Guys guys 

Did you actually see chaos again, after he appears in the beginning of the story. Please tell me if I missed something

Because holshit, he might just not show up

The pacing and flow of the story is so shit. The finale has just suddenly shown up with no buildup after like 3 hours.

Complete disappointment and wasted opportunity. NOTHING was done with the concept of Eggman winning. We saw nothing of how it impacted the world or anything. At no point did it feel like he was in control, everything is still colourful and jovial. He might as well not have won for all the difference it made.

• Thumbs Up 4
  • Nice Smile 1

2 minutes ago, Gabz Girl said:

I can’t find this stream anywhere. >< it’s not on Twitch from the looks of it. I wanna know what’s happening right nowww it sounds so good! XP

Hide contents

Wait, Classic Sonic is not in the game anymore? He left??

There wasn't a cutscene for it as far as I can tell. Huh.

2 minutes ago, Indigo Rush said:

I don't recall Modern ever walljumping in this game. Musta missed it.

Just seems like such a late time to introduce it.

.....You've made a really good point. Did they remove it like the drift?

goddang it the music on this level sounds like a hilarious edgy nightcore AMV remix of this of all things

Just now, Shadowlax said:

Guys guys 

Did you actually see chaos again, after he appears in the beginning of the story. Please tell me if I missed something

I haven't seen a fight with him, at least. He scares Tails before Classic Sonic shows up and bops him, but that's it.

I don't think there's a fight with fake Shadow either. So half these illusion villains don't do shit anyway. Maybe that's why there was only an achievement for beating Zavok.

• Thumbs Up 2

Just now, Diogenes said:

I haven't seen a fight with him, at least. He scares Tails before Classic Sonic shows up and bops him, but that's it.

I don't think there's a fight with fake Shadow either. So half these illusion villains don't do shit anyway. Maybe that's why there was only an achievement for beating Zavok.

Wow..

1 minute ago, Covskin said:

Even at the end of the game,Red Rings are right next to each other...

red ring.png

The Metal Sonic boss fight had them all in a row.

Now, this is just my guess, but I think the level design might not be that good, guys.

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Chuckle 2

2 minutes ago, Indigo Rush said:

There wasn't a cutscene for it as far as I can tell. Huh.

There wasn't a cutscene because he doesn't actually go back yet.

2 minutes ago, Shadowlax said:

Guys guys 

Evil Shadow was a cutscene only. So don't be surprised.

The wall jump looks finicky. Which is real shit when there's an instant death laser chasing you.

• Thumbs Up 1

Guys, I'm going to be brutally honest. I tried to be optimistic about this game as I love Unleashed and the boost formula, and was intrigued by the story. But this... this is the biggest punch in the gut I've felt as a Sonic fan, which is saying a lot.

The story is piss poor, there's no flow or pacing to anything, there's only a handful of like 6 stages they keep revisiting a la Skyward Sword... I'm so disappointed. NOTHING HAPPENS. The marketing hyped up these returning villains but then they get like 20 seconds of screentime before the game pulls a 'lol they're fakes.' Oh and Eggman suddenly decides to drop the sun on everyone because why not.

Four years of development for four hours of story.

• Thumbs Up 5

2 minutes ago, Diogenes said:

But there's an explanation for shadow which is, real shadow comes through. They address that, I mean its still a bit underwhelming in the sense they billed this gaint ass mystery and nothing came from it but at least you could get like a dope fake chaos boss fight. 

Nope nothing apperently

Couple questions: Is this late game, and is this person playing on easy? This doesn't seem like that hard of a level but, hoo boy.