Awoo.

Sonic Forces SPOILER Thread

Ellipsis-Ultima

1 minute ago, Night on Balding Mountain said:

.....The new Death Egg Robot.. It's a giant metal Lyric?

Fuck.

Okay, let me guess... the four arms represent the four gameplay styles. First is Classic, then Sonic, then Buddy, and then Sonic and Buddy. 

Holy crap it even looks like Lyric!

I wanted Eggman to be the final boss, but...

This fight looks really bad. Which makes it about on par with all the other fights in the game, I guess.

• Thumbs Up 1

I guess we're close to the finale, guys. Hold on your seats. BTW, what's up with all the hexagon shaped floor? Is this a call back to LW or just re-used shit?

1 minute ago, Razule said:

Okay, let me guess... the four arms represent the four gameplay styles. First is Classic, then Sonic, then Buddy, and then Sonic and Buddy. 

It has six arms.

Man I'm just thinking how energetic and tense the final two boss themes in Mania are and then this thing is just some genero orchestra garbage that might as well be white noise.

• Thumbs Up 3

1 minute ago, Super Mechanio said:

I wanted Eggman to be the final boss, but...

This fight looks really bad. Which makes it about on par with all the other fights in the game, I guess.

You know what I'll give it credit. We haven't had a fight this in a long while atleast in Avatars battle

for a moment I hoped they'd at least go creepy cool and have it be a robot beating heart but no, it's just the nega wisp armour but white