Awoo.

Sonic Forces SPOILER Thread

Ellipsis-Ultima

Sooo did Infinite's theme ever actually play in the game outside of the cutscene with him & Silver? cuz I didn't see a soundtest in the menu ^_^;

1 minute ago, Indigo Rush said:

Oh, no, his identity was revealed.

He's nothing but an illusion.

....Ay Maria.....

IMG_20171012_151634.jpg

• Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, StratusAsterion said:

Sooo did Infinite's theme ever actually play in the game outside of the cutscene with him & Silver? cuz I didn't see a soundtest in the menu ^_^;

Nope. Just that one scene.

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, StratusAsterion said:

I don't think so. All we got were remixes in the fights.

3 minutes ago, Straw Hat said:

Wait a second...

Infinite seriously never gets his identity revealed...?

Nnnnope. He really was just a creation of Dr Eggman’s mixed with the Phantom Ruby. Or A Phantom Ruby.

I dunno but this story had so much more potential. Aaaargh can this guy play the Shadow DLC now please? 

Just now, Indigo Rush said:

Nope. Just that one scene.

So is there even going to be a full version? >.> sorta feel sorry for the boys of Dangerkidz if not >.>

Just now, Gabz Girl said:

Nnnnope. He really was just a creation of Dr Eggman’s mixed with the Phantom Ruby. Or A Phantom Ruby.

I dunno but this story had so much more potential. Aaaargh can this guy play the Shadow DLC now please? 

The DLC will only be released on the 7th. There's no way to get it until then.

• Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, StratusAsterion said:

So is there even going to be a full version? >.> sorta feel sorry for the boys of Dangerkidz if not >.>

It'll be out on the official soundtrack release, for sure.

And YouTube.

3 minutes ago, Indigo Rush said:

Oh, no, his identity was revealed.

He's nothing but an illusion.

But...wasn’t he created in a test tube and everything? D: I thought Dr Eggman created him!

1 minute ago, Gabz Girl said:

But...wasn’t he created in a test tube and everything? D: I thought Dr Eggman created him!

He was. Then the writers changed their mind.

I guess.

Dude just vanishes back into the Ruby as if he was just a projection.

Just now, Gabz Girl said:

Yeah, with phantom rubies.

• Thumbs Up 1

14 minutes ago, the_civil said:

I’m calling it now, this game is gonna be hailed as underrated in a few years

It's already being called that now. Saw someone in the stream say Mania is "overrated" while Forces is "overhated".

There's people hailing it as the right direction for Modern Sonic and that Sega is back on track, and people who see it as bordering on an RoL level disaster. It's just.. a very mixed game.

Fan community's going to get hectic when reviews come out. 

4 minutes ago, Limit Breaker Diamond said:

The DLC will only be released on the 7th. There's no way to get it until then.

Oh lol, I hadn’t realised that XD;; Guess we gotta wait till the seventh then. 

Sonic is their only hope in the final boss. Star Wars much? =P Music is awesome though, very epic.

8 minutes ago, mayday2592 said:

Are there any hints in the game that would support the idea that there are 3 more zones? If there are, im not too confident about the quality of those stages based of what we've seen of the other hidden levels.

Didn’t we only see seven, and they said there were ten?

1 minute ago, Razule said:

It's already being called that now. Saw someone in the stream say Mania is "overrated" while Forces is "overhated".

There's people hailing it as the right direction for Modern Sonic and that Sega is back on track, and people who see it as bordering on an RoL level disaster. It's just.. a very mixed game.

Fan community's going to get hectic when reviews come out. 

The game is somewhat going in the right direction but sega isn’t completely back on track from what I’ve seen with this game. I don’t see where the RoL level dissster comes in because literally ANYTHING is better than that but the fan base is gonna be super divided on this one especially with the whole “Sonic Forces” defense squad thing. 

• Thumbs Up 2

Just now, Miragnarok said:

Didn’t we only see seven, and they said there were ten?

I'm guessing they're including the secret stages too. That would explain why Shadow's stage in that trailer looked so blocky.

5 minutes ago, Indigo Rush said:

He was. Then the writers changed their mind.

I guess.

Dude just vanishes back into the Ruby as if he was just a projection.

It seems that he is a living being AND an illusion created by the Ruby.

I guess this is better than some edgy backstory (especially considering many would've preferred Shadow was far simpler), but still annoyed that they even bothered keeping it a secret if that's all he is. What happened to all that "only scars remain of who I was" crap? "I've been up against better, just take a look at my face"? Anything?

• Thumbs Up 9

There's some stuff that are... really weird.

Where are green numbered rings from Lost World? Where are the SIlver Moon Medals or w/e? Why only 1 EX Stage? What do Red Rings do? Why is the percentage going over 100 when completing Secret/EX stages?

Smells "missing content" and "day 1 patch" to me.

• Thumbs Up 2

Honestly some of the boss arenas (like avatars fight against the Death Egg Robot) are more interesting than the straight-line stages. You can move around in a wider area (which isn't saying much) but it's still more interesting than some of the levels.

1 minute ago, Bobnik said:

There's some stuff that are... really weird.

Where are green numbered rings from Lost World? Where are the SIlver Moon Medals or w/e? Why only 1 EX Stage? What do Red Rings do? Why is the percentage going over 100 when completing Secret/EX stages?

The Red Rings are most probably unlocking Super Sonic. 

1 minute ago, Razule said:

It seems that he is a living being AND an illusion created by the Ruby.

I guess this is better than some edgy backstory (especially considering many would've preferred Shadow was far simpler), but still annoyed that they even bothered keeping it a secret if that's all he is. What happened to all that "only scars remain of who I was" crap? "I've been up against better, just take a look at my face"? Anything?

All those lyrics in his theme song and fans theorising that Infinite and Avatar had a connection... =/ I still like the character, I just don’t like how they unceremoniously got rid of him at the end there. I know the whole MOTW thing is overplayed in 3D Sonic games but the pay off was so lacklustre. And now his origins confuse me too, because he was created by Dr Eggman but is also an illusion? Riiiight.

1 minute ago, TheOcelot said:

Honestly some of the boss arenas (like avatars fight against the Death Egg Robot) are more interesting than the straight-line stages.

Yeah it's just a shame Eggman forgets that his power source can conjure A FUCKING SUN!!!

• Thumbs Up 2