Awoo.

Sonic Forces SPOILER Thread

Ellipsis-Ultima

Well, if you like playing the game, then there's a huge amount to do post-game.

Based off Spaceport though, its very repetitive. I assume the later levels will make finding the number rings and moon medals harder to find. Still, that's each level needing beating a MINIMUM of three times, and that's assuming you get all 5 Red Rings on your first attempt, as well as getting an S-Rank on one of those attempts!

1 hour ago, Night on Balding Mountain said:

You're welcome/I'm sorry

giphy.gif

DO THE SHADOW

SWING YOUR ARMS FROM SIDE TO SIDE COME ON IT'S TIME TO GO DO THE SHADOW

TAKE ONE STEP AND THEN AGAIN TWO STEPS BACK LET'S DO THE SHADOW ALL TOGHETER NOW

YOU GOT IT IT'S THE SHADOW 

COME ON NOW JUUUUUUST LIKE THAAAAAAAT

Spoiler

Bliss you guys bliss you.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Nice Smile 1
  • Chuckle 4

45 minutes ago, Night on Balding Mountain said:

You're welcome/I'm sorry

giphy.gif

nyoooooooom

So I don't really like being negative but I wanted to briefly point out that Sonic Forces is $40 and kicking frozen dog shit down the sidewalk is free. 

Everything I've seen and heard about this game is so disappointing. Where do you even go from here? 

I'm 99% sure there's a secret boss once you get all RSR, Numbered Rings and Moon medals.

They wouldn't do this for no reason.

Just now, Limit Breaker Diamond said:

I'm 99% sure there's a secret boss once you get all RSR, Numbered Rings and Moon medals.

the truth is that it is rare that eggman did not come out in the ending, since it has always been in the last games. Also, infinite only go to the tower, to see what happens ...

Red Rings unlock more levels, known as the EX levels, there are special numbers and blue moon coins, we don't know what those unlock yet. Given how Kishimoto likes to ignore the Chaos Emeralds as much as possible in his games, one of those is likely tied to them.

There probably is a lot more to the game than we know right now.

• Chuckle 1

2 minutes ago, Limit Breaker Diamond said:

Even if there is some bonus boss or something, it's very lame to hide it behind such a chorefest.

3 minutes ago, Limit Breaker Diamond said:

If there's anything to unlock at the end of all this filler (which there's absolutely no guarantee of) it's probably just Super Sonic. The chances of them hiding any kind of story content behind all this bullshit are minimal.

• Thumbs Up 3

So the final boss is just the Egg Nega Wisp fight they rehashed in Lost World AGAIN? You’ve got to be kidding me.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Chuckle 1

Just now, Spooky Mulder said:

So the final boss is just the Egg Nega Wisp fight they rehashed in Lost World AGAIN? You’ve got to be kidding me.

The third phase, essentially. But yes, it´s the last so it counts.

1 minute ago, Spooky Mulder said:

No ones joking about this man. It isn't even as good either, it's a half-assed rehash.

• Thumbs Up 5

54 minutes ago, Razule said:

It's so badly animated I can't tell what's going on

Serious Answer: I think it's trying to show Shadow using his hover shoes or whatever taking out a line of illusions.

Sarcastic Answer: Or maybe he was trying to imitate this guy:

self-electric-slide-2-20-13.gif?w=1000

• Thumbs Up 4
  • Chuckle 2

Dat cutscene animation. XD I thought it looked iffy when I saw it last night but wow it’s really bad. What the hell is Shadow even doing, just floating side to side barely hitting anything?? GOAT cutscene animation right there. 

• Thumbs Up 6

You know i would have forgive them for reusing/copy&past all the old levels without any new ones if they at least let us explore those same levels instead of going through them as fast as possible, something similar to Sonic Unleashed(which is also supposed to be about going around the world),  were we actually see and explore the the game's universe outside of the game's levels. 

18 minutes ago, Diogenes said:

If there's anything to unlock at the end of all this filler (which there's absolutely no guarantee of) it's probably just Super Sonic. The chances of them hiding any kind of story content behind all this bullshit are minimal.

Not to mention if that was the case the game would of given you a hint if there's more like previous games saying "get all the chaos emeralds" or something like that. 

1 hour ago, Night on Balding Mountain said:

You're welcome/I'm sorry

giphy.gif

Anyway... the more I think about how Forces portrays Tails in this... the more offensive it just feels, they give him PTSD and then suddenly he's cured of it... I mean... Just... what where they thinking?

• Thumbs Up 2

13 minutes ago, Mayor D said:

what where they thinking?

My money is on: nothing. They just went with the first ever thing they came up with, never asking "Does this actually make sense?". I mean I honestly can't think of any other explanation. Even if the writer doesn't know a thing about Sonic, shouldn't the rest of the team tell him "Eh, that doesn't fit the character, could you change it?".

17 minutes ago, Mayor D said:

Just... what where they thinking

1 hour ago, Tarnish said:

Just add it to the "Why did they do this?" pile of questions.

-Nakamura: We want everyone to play while asking “Why!?”

“Why does Shadow become an enemy?” and “Why does Chaos exist?” You will get to know the answers as you progress through the game.

Unfortunately there are many more questions that never were answered..

• Thumbs Up 4
  • Promotion 2
  • Chuckle 3

2 minutes ago, Razule said:

-Nakamura: We want everyone to play while asking “Why!?”

Here's another one: Why should I ever want to play this mess of a game?

• Thumbs Up 5
  • Chuckle 1

This game isn't even that bad. There are like 3 bad levels, in comparison to 6 amazing ones and several great. Surprised so many people are egging on it... then again, this is sonic stadium lol

• Thumbs Up 1

12 minutes ago, In All The World said:

This game isn't even that bad.

Imagine this... what if.. it was even better than "not that bad"? 

• Thumbs Up 8

It's great in my opinion, actually. It COULD have been better though, if that's what you're getting at. Could have been amazing rather than great.