Awoo.

ARTWORK: SP the Shrew

DSP001

Hummm the fact I haven't got a topic here shows how long its been since I've drawn a full on sonic pic XD

Any I finished this today for my new journal over at DA hope you enjoy, in it are sonic the hedgehog and Shadowprime, otherwise known as SP....the shrew Xd

SonicandSPpart2.jpg

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSP001

• LATER BUDDY

• TheSoulPurge

• manga-KA

That's some nice work you have there, I like your subtle use of crosshatching, gives the pics a good texture. Perhaps, since the limbs of the characters are so thin you could make them more visually appealing by emphasizing the bone structure less, like elbows and such. Like make things smoother and more rounded rather than sharp.

Awesome, =O! I really love the style of your artwork, especially in that first picture. The color and texture is very appealing, <3. You should definitely post some more if you have any stored, I'd love to see more of your work, 8D.

-Blur

That's some nice work you have there, I like your subtle use of crosshatching, gives the pics a good texture. Perhaps, since the limbs of the characters are so thin you could make them more visually appealing by emphasizing the bone structure less, like elbows and such. Like make things smoother and more rounded rather than sharp.

Hummm, your advice here made something click in my head, I shall try that smoother thing, though it got me wondering why I started drawing limbs like that for sonic characters Xd anyway thanks for the advice, I shall take it in my next sonic pic, which considering my mission should be on tomorrow XD

Awesome, =O! I really love the style of your artwork, especially in that first picture. The color and texture is very appealing, <3. You should definitely post some more if you have any stored, I'd love to see more of your work, 8D.

-Blur

Ahh I shall post more, though my style varies a lot, I think that the two pics above are where I have tried to keep the same style going.

This is awesome artwork! I approve this art.

Heh thanks for the approval!!

Anyway here are more pics as per your request blur 8D

I'll start off with some older pics and gradually get more recent.

Sonic_UNLEASHED_by_SHADOWPRIME-1.png

BREAK_THROUGH_THE_CEILING_by_SHA-1.png

__Rise_and_Rebirth___Page_1_by_S-1.png

SP_ID_by_SHADOWPRIME.png

Demon_Anime_CLub_by_SHADOWPRIME-1.png

Wataru_Kurenai_by_SHADOWPRIME-2.png

A new piece ^^ enjoy

passingthroughhedgehogcopy.jpg

all crits are welcome!

when i saw this I just stared at it for 5 minutes taking in the details, the color, and the style. amazing job man, keep up the good work. :D

That Sonic picture is AMAZING, =O! I really love the style and color you chose, it just makes it all the more epic. I gotta say my favorite part is the shading though. I just love the detail on Sonic's legs and shoe, =3.

I can't stop looking at it, XD.

-Blur

Dude... Your art in the comic, Relative Chaos is awesome.

And thankfully, you work for ECC... Which brings up something... Would you color any of my work in the future? I have something in mind, particularly.

That Sonic picture is AMAZING, =O! I really love the style and color you chose, it just makes it all the more epic. I gotta say my favorite part is the shading though. I just love the detail on Sonic's legs and shoe, =3.

I can't stop looking at it, XD.

-Blur

Heh thanks, glad you like the shading on those areas, I don't see them as perfect but I did have a hard time deciding what to do with that area after dedicating so much time to his torso XD

Dude... Your art in the comic, Relative Chaos is awesome.

And thankfully, you work for ECC... Which brings up something... Would you color any of my work in the future? I have something in mind, particularly.

Thanks, hopefully I can get RC up and running again so I can get more art out Xd

oh what is it?