Awoo.

Sonic Forces Patch 1.01 details *Big Spoiler*

Badnik Mechanic

It would be interesting to see a secret ending/boss for a modern Sonic game. It's something that's usually done in the 2d/handheld games with the 7 chaos emeralds but Modern has never really tried it, since the emeralds are usually just part of the story and you get a last ending. Sonic Heroes is really the only one who did this in the 3D games. So it'd be interesting to see a secret finale based on the red rings or some other objective. Again, I highly doubt it'l happen but we'll see 

6 minutes ago, FriesWithoutKetchup said:

Are spoilers being laid out freely all over the forums?

No. Every topic that contains them are appropriately flagged in the title. 

3 hours ago, Mayor D said:

*raises hand*

Why do people think there will be a secret boss?

Infinite went away pathetically, he should be able to come back.

Orchestral Fist Bump is not in what we know as the final boss. We all know the deal with that one, it's gotta be there.

No Super Sonic boss, kinda disappointing.

Infinite concept art that hasn't shown it's face in the game yet.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, SaberX said:

How they allow a game that is not even launch yet to have a patch is beyond me. Btw, isn't this proof enought that the game really took like 2 years(or less) to be made?

As lot of games have a day one patch which gets put onto the store before release.

• Thumbs Up 1

People, I think we're missing an even bigger possibility here. If Super Sonic returns, that clearly means that the Chaos Emeralds return, and if the Chaos Emeralds return, what if someone else could go super?

Someone very near and dear to our hearts?
Someone who reflects our very core being?
Someone we customize to represent our struggles?

What if the Avatar can become Super?
What if you can become Super *Insert Name Here*?

I honestly think eggmans not done yet. Remember some time ago they said theres a twist regarding infinite? What if he's not done. We never saw him unmasked and the game left us with so many questions. Plus there's no obligatory eggman scene at the end and we saw nothing of orbot and Cubot also.

imageproxy.jpg

2 hours ago, Ash565 said:

I honestly think eggmans not done yet. Remember some time ago they said theres a twist regarding infinite? What if he's not done. We never saw him unmasked and the game left us with so many questions. Plus there's no obligatory eggman scene at the end and we saw nothing of orbot and Cubot also.

imageproxy.jpg

Orbot and Cubot are in the game, they just don't talk.. at all. Cuz this is Sirius Bizness

13 hours ago, McGroose said:

What if the Avatar can become Super?
What if you can become Super *Insert Name Here*?

The day that happens is the day I am officially done with this franchise for good.

• Promotion 1

14 minutes ago, Tarnish said:

The day that happens is the day I am officially done with this franchise for good.

Someone somewhere said that about an OC maker being in a Sonic game.

Yet here we are

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Promotion 1

2 minutes ago, Razule said:

Someone somewhere said that about an OC maker being in a Sonic game.

Yet here we are

Still, that's where I draw my limit. If they rather go with the fan character bandwagon than putting their already existing characters to proper good use, they have nothing for me.

1 hour ago, Razule said:

Orbot and Cubot are in the game, they just don't talk.. at all. Cuz this is Sirius Bizness

They do talk, just barely. Couple of lines here and there aaaand that’s it.  

Also that image of Infinite is concept art I think, but it still looks really cool. Way better than the boss fight we got in the end where they just copy/pasta Metal Sonic. >_>

On 31/10/2017 at 1:53 PM, Mayor D said:

*raises hand*

Why do people think there will be a secret boss?

Because the story

Spoiler

ends really weirdly. Infinite went off flying to the sky and no one mentioned him later.