Awoo.

Sonic the Hedgehog's lifetime game sales zoom to 360 million

Linkabel

Noticed this article that came out yesterday: https://venturebeat.com/2017/10/30/sonic-the-hedgehogs-lifetime-game-sales-zoom-to-360-million/

Sega revealed today as part of its yearly financial report that the Sonic the Hedgehog series has lifetime game sales of approximately 360 million. This includes physical and digital. 
When Sega shared this number last year, the franchise’s sales were at approximately 350 million. Sonic Mania, the retro 2D platformer, came out for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC this August. Now, this doesn’t mean that Sonic Mania alone sold about 10 million copies, since back catalog sales were a factor for the growth. Sonic Mania is likely in pushing the number up to 360 million.

Wonder how Sonic Mania has done in sales and how Forces is going to perform.
  • Thumbs Up 9

It's crazy, sometimes I think the franchise is going down but this give me such a hope. I'm glad to see the franchise is selling well. if every sonic game got the same reception of Sonic Mania, the sales gonna grew up so much more.