Jump to content
Awoo.

What would your idea for a Forces mod be?


Sgt Nate V

Recommended Posts

I'd say porting Generations/Unleashed levels to Forces (because it'd be nice to have some good level design in this game), but that's probably impossible due to Forces' engine missing out on some things from past games like the drift and probably several level gimmicks.

  • Thumbs Up 5
  • Promotion 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Sean said:

I'd say porting Generations/Unleashed levels to Forces (because it'd be nice to have some good level design in this game), but that's probably impossible due to Forces' engine missing out on some things from past games like the drift and probably several level gimmicks.

Can they do the reverse and port Forces levels into Gens/Unleashed?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This is going to sound just dumb, but I'd say replace the Wispons with the guns from ShadowTH. While that game is an undeniable piece of crap, the one thing it did right was it's weapons. Admit it, you want to tear through Eggman's mechs with a Gatling gun.

  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Chuckle 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, KHCast said:

Can they do the reverse and port Forces levels into Gens/Unleashed?

Would Sega be okay with this?

I know they usually let the modding community do whatever they want, but I can't imagine they'd be alright with people experiencing Forces' content without actually having to purchase the game itself.

I always figured Generations' Unleashed project was alright since you can't purchase Unleashed on pc, meaning the mod's existence doesn't actually detract from any potential sales within that market.

  • Thumbs Up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Clewis said:

Would Sega be okay with this?

I know they usually let the modding community do whatever they want, but I can't imagine they'd be alright with people experiencing Forces' content without actually having to purchase the game itself.

I always figured Generations' Unleashed project was alright since you can't purchase Unleashed on pc, meaning the mod's existence doesn't actually detract from any potential sales within that market.

That, and by the time The Unleashed Project was a thing SEGA had already delisted Sonic Unleashed anyways.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

You must read and accept our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy to continue using this website. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.