Awoo.

Sonic Forces - Red Ring, Number Ring and Moon Ring Locations

Stasis

Completed the main story? Time to start collecting those stage rings! Red Rings are collected first in a stage which then unlock Number Rings. Collecting these then unlocks Moon Rings. These can all be hard to find or easily missed, so this topic is to track their locations. Time stamps in description. There will be SPOILERS!

STAGE 1 - Lost  Valley

• Thumbs Up 1

I can't post videos right now, but I can tell you all for Space Port.

1. When near the end of the 2.5D section, hit the uppermost spring and hit the grapple hook. You'll swing right into a Red Star Ring.

2. You'll need a Burst wispon for this. After grinding past some rails, you find a Burst capsule and a vertical trail of rings above it. Get the capsule, stand under the trail, and use your ability until you get the Red Star Ring above.

3. Complete the QTE.

4. Stay on the lowermost path, until you find a lower platform filled with springs. Go all the way to the left, and you'll find a gap. You'll find two grapple hooks, swing through them, and you'll swing into the Red Star Ring.

5. Stay on the right on the last grinding section.

Space Port Number RIngs: They're on some stairs at the start of one of the 2D sections. That sounds vague, but trust me, you can't miss them.

Space Port Moon Rings: There's a section where platforms with 10-Rings are spread across a bed of springs and breaking platforms. The moon rings are down with the springs. 

Addressing the elephant in the room. What exactly do Moon Medals do? Do they unlock Super Sonic or something? Because I am not getting any hint of that nor any hint Chaos Emeralds are even in the game, but the patch openly mentions Super Sonic being a thing.

• Thumbs Up 1

I think they unlock more levels. No sign of Chaos Emeralds yet either.

STAGE 2 - Spaceport

Edit: Just downloaded Sharefactory to make editing easier.

Probably unlocks Super sonic and 

[ENDING SPOILERS]

possibly a "real" ending? Since Infinite just flew off in the last boss, would make sense a Super Sonic VS Super Infinite fight

32 minutes ago, Blue Wisp said:

Addressing the elephant in the room. What exactly do Moon Medals do? Do they unlock Super Sonic or something? Because I am not getting any hint of that nor any hint Chaos Emeralds are even in the game, but the patch openly mentions Super Sonic being a thing.

The patch says that Super Sonic is additional content i.e. DLC.

Trying to get some collections going on. So far I'm doing the Modern stages first. Got everything in Sunset Heights, Lost Valley and Egg Gate.

But where the hell are the Moon medals in Luminous Forest? The alternate paths are my nightmare, if I take the wrong one I'm done. 

EDIT: Nevermind found them. They're in the 2D section after the first section of rotating platforms. Follow the lower route.  

Okay I need help. I'm attempting to get the Moon Medals of Capital City.

How the fuck do I do that? They're at the laser part in the side of the building after the second checkpoint. But I can't get them fast enough without taking a hit. 

Help?

EDIT: OOOOOOOOOOH I forgot the Avatar has the sidestep. Hold on...

EDIT2: Yeah, got them. I'm dumb.

Has anyone gotten them all? I want to know what happens and if it's worth it besides the achievement/trophy hunting.

22 hours ago, Eternal EX said:

Has anyone gotten them all? I want to know what happens and if it's worth it besides the achievement/trophy hunting.

Red Rings unlock extra stages and Numbered Rings and Moon Rings don't unlock anything but the trophies.

Also after getting 100% trophies in the game with all S ranks, I can say that the 0.1% Eggman rating never goes away.

Done! 

I've collected all Red Star Rings, Green numbers & Silver Moon Rings in Forces and I did it without help, found them all by myself.

#persistence

This is the PSN trophy for collecting all Silver Moon Rings:

DOTkciLX0AADyu8.png