Awoo.

Sonic Forces Avatar Sharing/Discussion Thread

Jovahexeon Jax Joranvexeon

What the fuck.

Oh god that means I can make the Avatar not have the derpy and stupid face and cover it up with a helmet or something?

Thank you blessed SEGA on-rails linear driftless booster-reliant overlords.

• Chuckle 2

I just want to see the meme magic in action: i can already taste all of the Coldsteels and Sonichus.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Chuckle 1

2 hours ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

Yup, you can actually have the face of a bouncepad for your avatar. And yes, before you ask, we have another new popular OC out of the deal:

If I was ever eager to see more fan-art of any OC, this has to be "it"...

Spring the Bumper...it's soooo positive.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Chuckle 1
  • Fist Bump 3

I was going to try and make The Sonic Show's Negative the Yes (See the Weston Super Sonic Stream) but I think I'll make my own first.

2 hours ago, Teoskaven said:

I just want to see the meme magic in action: i can already taste all of the Coldsteels and Sonichus.

Well now......

Had to take a few liberties with the character design but this is about as close as I can get with the parts I have. would have posted a pic sooner but I had to go punch kevin robinson from school for showing everyone my fuckin deviantart

[IMG]

https://www.resetera.com/posts/603194/

It begins.....

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Nice Smile 2
  • Chuckle 3

I love how there's a whole bounce pad outfit set. It doesn't get more ridiculous than that, though. I also expected more parts from Sonic characters to be unlockable after seeing the Shadow costume, but there aren't many at all. You can unlock (in three colors each):

- Shoes from Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Amy, Eggman, Shadow, Silver and Boom Sonic

- Boom Sonic scarf

- Shadow's chest fur (of course)

- Amy's dress

- Vector's chains

- Omega's...legs xD

- Ugly shirts with the Mario&Sonic logos for Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Amy, Shadow, Silver, Eggy and Metal Sonic

Nothing for Rouge, Charmy, and Espio, except some victory poses that may or may not be a reference to the cast. Sonic Team clearly wanted to keep a large gap between the OCs and their own.

• Chuckle 1

I'm not surprised there are Boom clothes if they even went as far as to insert the soap shoes from Sonic Adventure 2. I think it would be cool if they also had Sonic's light speed sneakers from Sonic Adventure 1.

• Thumbs Up 2

Oh god. You can unlock golden knight armor that looks like Excalibur Sonic from the B E S T S O N I C G A M E E V E R Sonic and the Black Knight.

I have no clue how to unlock all the parts, only got the chest armor, but oh god they referenced Black Knight ♥♥♥♥♥

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Nice Smile 1

Here's the Avatar I made throughout the main story 

DN6nnuQVAAAQ8Gl.jpg

Tried to make a Rabbid version of Amy 

DOAZLHKUMAAsWMe.jpg

And Blinx the Timesweeper 

DOAo0mkUQAEg6xV.jpg

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Nice Smile 3

This is Glacier the Arctic Wolf. Kinda wish there was a lion on here so I could bring back one I created in 2003

received_10159529646075162.jpeg

• Thumbs Up 4

I am REALLY liking the Avatar feature and I am extremely shocked to say that. I love playing dress up I guess.

I alternate between two Avatars. I went for a more... eh. Militaristic route I guess? I don't know, I like that you can cover up the face. 

1510055219592774939751.thumb.jpg.11cee2e8c1f1c2ea39bf2fa8e2cc56bd.jpg

1510055355376-1797878511.thumb.jpg.eaab910ffa0056c4b4c45e6d34972d88.jpg

They're called OC and Original.

Really liking this.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Nice Smile 1
  • Chuckle 2

Very CoD like. Like something out of Modern warfare

Spoiler

I do love the customization and that you unlock as you go. Some of these accessories are a little odd but I'm not complaining

This is mine! I went with the red wolf from the promotional materials because I really liked his base design. I think he looks better without accessories. His name is Buddy the Wolf.

20171107_232311.jpg

• Thumbs Up 5
  • Nice Smile 1
  • Fist Bump 1

This is my guy so far. He's subject to change as and when new accessories pop up. 

DOCZiSMWkAAF72n.jpg

He's a lizard who got his tail wrecked in a previous fight and it's only begun to grow back. He's very serious minded and has a thirst for thrill. 

He's actually a bird but that's why the lower headgear option is a god send.

Also he's totally not just me splurging on my shipping by mixing Vector and Espio aesthetic no nope no never why would you think that.

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Chuckle 1