Awoo.

Sonic Forces Avatar Sharing/Discussion Thread

Jovahexeon Jax Joranvexeon

36 minutes ago, Miragnarok said:

Sonic Channel has released concept art depicting the unused Dragon species, plus several other unused species, such as a Monkey. 

latest?cb=20171124085417

latest?cb=20171124085411

Neat. But if guys at Sega were smart they would allow people to make Ponies. Sales would triple ;p

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Chuckle 2

10 hours ago, Miragnarok said:

Sonic Channel has released concept art depicting the unused Dragon species, plus several other unused species, such as a Monkey. 

latest?cb=20171124085417

latest?cb=20171124085411

These designs are all 100 times better than the ones in-game. The side mouth and shorter bodies really help.

• Thumbs Up 2

• 1 month later...

How does one go about sharing these on the internet?

I played on Xbox One and I'd like to have pictures of my Avatar on my computer, but I can't figure out a way to do so.

I would have loved to have a deer base so I could re-create my kirin character... I ended up going with a bird and designed her (best I could) around a nightingale. I also have a cat and a dog. I hope we get some DLC for new species - that would be really cool.

One thing Forces has done is successfully put me into an intense mood to flesh out my OC from the game and maybe even try to find some place to roleplay with him - I haven't been that into Sonic characters and roleplaying with them since high school!

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Nice Smile 1

• 1 year later...
On 11/24/2017 at 8:09 PM, MainJP said:

These designs are all 100 times better than the ones in-game. The side mouth and shorter bodies really help.

Agreed. However, I do have one problem. The Sonic body shapes. I understand that would require more animation and designs, but an anthropomorphic dragon, gorilla, horse, deer, cow, or bear should not share the scrawny 3'3 body type. They should at least be the size of Vector.

• Thumbs Up 2

• 9 months later...