Awoo.

Article: John Carpenter, renowned film director, loves Sonic games; 'even the one where he turns into a werewolf.'

RLS Legacy

Now anytime someone says Unleashed is a bad game, I can simply retort with "Okay, but did you direct the 1982 version of The Thing?"

• Thumbs Up 8

28 minutes ago, Sean said:

Now anytime someone says Unleashed is a bad game, I can simply retort with "Okay, but did you direct the 1982 version of The Thing?"

"No, but I also didn't direct Escape From L.A."

• Chuckle 2

I like the subject, but a stupid asshole wrote that shit article...

3 hours ago, RLS Legacy said:

"Sonic the Hedgehog has been a joke for years now, thanks to a string of terrible games that tarnished the Sega icon's legacy. The brilliance of Sonic Mania earlier this year offered some respite for fans, but the recent release of Sonic Forces marked a return to poor form"

...completely ignored some great Sonic games like Colors and Generations. I haven't played Forces yet, but reviews seem too mixed to call it bad.

This is amazing. 1982 the thing is probably my favourite horror movie ever, and I also love Halloween and the cheese of They Live. I would have never presumed this in a million years

• Chuckle 1

On 11/15/2017 at 3:55 PM, Tornado said:

"No, but I also didn't direct Escape From L.A."

"Yes, but that film has an eye-patched Kurt Russell surfing alongside a radical Peter Fonda, so it's automatically awesome."

• 1 month later...

Even the guy who inadvertantly made Solid Snake likes "Unleashed". You go, guy.

(snek what's going on)

(snek)

(SNEEEEEEK)

Sorta off topic? I asked a sub I had for my homeroom if he's played any Sonic games, and he said "I played the one with the fat little one and the one where he turns into a werewolf". This reminded me of it. :P top kek

This is awesome! I never would have imagined John Carpenter was a Sonic Fan, but that's really cool a famous film director enjoys the series. Are there any other notable celebrities that have been pegged for fans of Sonic?