Jump to content
Awoo.

Infinite pieces?


Gold knight

Recommended Posts

First time making topic here so idk if I'm doing it right or not. Idk if it's in the right topic section or not.

but can you unlock his gloves or boots other than his scarf and eyes?

 

the eyes are opposite side colors like yellow and blue and his 3 variant scarf colors

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

No, you can not get Infinite's clothing for your avatar. Sorry to disappoint.

Welcome to the Sonic Stadium Message Boards, by the way. Enjoy your stay!! :D

That's shattering sadly at least you get his scarf and eyes but the eyes are yellow blue instead of blue and yellow

someone told me you can get his clothing I been lied xD 

 

thank you ^^ since this question been answered how do I remove this topic? Sorry new here

  • Thumbs Up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Gold knight said:

That's shattering sadly at least you get his scarf and eyes but the eyes are yellow blue instead of blue and yellow

someone told you can get his clothing I been lied xD 

 

thank you ^^ since this question been answered how do I remove this topic? Sorry new here

Yeah, I'm saddened by not getting his clothing too, I like Infinite's boots. But oh well, we at least have things like Boom Sonic's clothing, which is a surprise.

And you cannot remove topics, much to what may be your annoyance. I'm sure a moderator can do such a job for you though.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Polkadi said:

Yeah, I'm saddened by not getting his clothing too, I like Infinite's boots. But oh well, we at least have things like Boom Sonic's clothing, which is a surprise.

And you cannot remove topics, much to what may be your annoyance. I'm sure a moderator can do such a job for you though.

Was surprised by the sonic boots gloves bandanna too. Funny how we can get knuckles shoes silver shoes  shadow shoes sonic shoes eggman shoes xD but not infinite. BOI! I tell you  did we even get tails boots? I know Amy did 

  • Fist Bump 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Gold knight said:

Was surprised by the sonic boots gloves bandanna too. Funny how we can get knuckles shoes silver shoes  shadow shoes sonic shoes eggman shoes xD but not infinite. BOI! I tell you  did we even get tails boots? I know Amy did 

Hah, I'd know all that, I've nearly 100% Forces.

I'm starting to think this discussion is better served in status updates. Y'know what, I'll show you around, get you to know the ins and outs of the forum! What do you say?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

Hah, I'd know all that, I've nearly 100% Forces.

I'm starting to think this discussion is better served in status updates. Y'know what, I'll show you around, get you to know the ins and outs of the forum! What do you say?

Yeah.  I wanna know around here bit :) 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

You must read and accept our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy to continue using this website. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.