Awoo.

Infinite pieces?

Gold knight

First time making topic here so idk if I'm doing it right or not. Idk if it's in the right topic section or not.

but can you unlock his gloves or boots other than his scarf and eyes?

the eyes are opposite side colors like yellow and blue and his 3 variant scarf colors

No, you can not get Infinite's clothing for your avatar. Sorry to disappoint.

Welcome to the Sonic Stadium Message Boards, by the way. Enjoy your stay!! :D

3 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

No, you can not get Infinite's clothing for your avatar. Sorry to disappoint.

Welcome to the Sonic Stadium Message Boards, by the way. Enjoy your stay!! :D

That's shattering sadly at least you get his scarf and eyes but the eyes are yellow blue instead of blue and yellow

someone told me you can get his clothing I been lied xD 

thank you ^^ since this question been answered how do I remove this topic? Sorry new here

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Gold knight said:

That's shattering sadly at least you get his scarf and eyes but the eyes are yellow blue instead of blue and yellow

someone told you can get his clothing I been lied xD 

thank you ^^ since this question been answered how do I remove this topic? Sorry new here

Yeah, I'm saddened by not getting his clothing too, I like Infinite's boots. But oh well, we at least have things like Boom Sonic's clothing, which is a surprise.

And you cannot remove topics, much to what may be your annoyance. I'm sure a moderator can do such a job for you though.

1 minute ago, Polkadi said:

Yeah, I'm saddened by not getting his clothing too, I like Infinite's boots. But oh well, we at least have things like Boom Sonic's clothing, which is a surprise.

And you cannot remove topics, much to what may be your annoyance. I'm sure a moderator can do such a job for you though.

Was surprised by the sonic boots gloves bandanna too. Funny how we can get knuckles shoes silver shoes  shadow shoes sonic shoes eggman shoes xD but not infinite. BOI! I tell you  did we even get tails boots? I know Amy did 

• Fist Bump 1

Just now, Gold knight said:

Was surprised by the sonic boots gloves bandanna too. Funny how we can get knuckles shoes silver shoes  shadow shoes sonic shoes eggman shoes xD but not infinite. BOI! I tell you  did we even get tails boots? I know Amy did 

Hah, I'd know all that, I've nearly 100% Forces.

I'm starting to think this discussion is better served in status updates. Y'know what, I'll show you around, get you to know the ins and outs of the forum! What do you say?

14 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

Hah, I'd know all that, I've nearly 100% Forces.

I'm starting to think this discussion is better served in status updates. Y'know what, I'll show you around, get you to know the ins and outs of the forum! What do you say?

Yeah.  I wanna know around here bit :)