Awoo.

SONIC FORCES SSMB SING-A-LONG - Completed!

Polkadi~☆

You guys keep doing these singing project and here I am with a horrible singing voice.

Good luck to everyone participating!

• Fist Bump 1

4 minutes ago, DiamondX said:

You guys keep doing these singing project and here I am with a horrible singing voice.

Good luck to everyone participating!

Give it a shot, you don't have to be good to join in! :)

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Polkadi said:

Give it a shot, you don't have to be good to join in! :)

"Silly voice might fly''

Doesn't that mean terrible singing isn't really allowed?

Just now, DiamondX said:

"Silly voice might fly''

Doesn't that mean terrible singing isn't really allowed?

Terrible singing is okay, because it's your best effort, and I won't judge. I'm not that good myself, personally.

Intentionally singing terrible, like singing with a pubescent Goofy voice or singing like an absolute twit, can be a little questionable.

• Thumbs Up 1

Considering I'm younger than most of you guys, it would be wierd to have a more teen-ish voice alongside adult ones.

That and my singing is absolutely terrible.

I'll return for another go! Giving Infinite a shot as we speak! What file format do you want it?

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, The Tenth Doctor said:

I'll return for another go! Giving Infinite a shot as we speak! What file format do you want it?

Whatever format works for you. WAV, MP3, FLAC, anything. As long as it's an audio format!

• Thumbs Up 2

5 minutes ago, Depression Kong said:

Well, shit.

oh :\

...Just give it shot, we'll see what happens, ja?

Oh I am so on board for this! @Polkadi I suppose youtube videos of the particular versions of the songs you want sung would help!

10 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

Oh I am so on board for this! @Polkadi I suppose youtube videos of the particular versions of the songs you want sung would help!

Done and done, check the OP!

• Fist Bump 1

don't know how my singing voice sounds since i don't really sing, like, ever.

i know it'll at least be better than bentley's opera performance.

maybe i'll be a part of this thing, who knows? (also 200 posts w00t)

650.jpg

Seriously, thanks for everyone involved in this

Doing all three songs!!!

never sung before btw, hope my voice doesn’t sound too bad

• Thumbs Up 3

I would love to join but alas I don't have a proper mic nor the audio software needed for this. :sweat_smile: I hope everyone does have fun though!

Do you want us to turn these in song by song, or all together at once? and do we have to do all of the songs, or just the ones we pick?

My attempt at infinite's theme. Please don't laugh. 

Edit: second attempt. Tried to stick with a consistent pitch this time. Might've gagged it on the lyrics a little bit2fininte_memo.txt

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, SenEDDtor Missile said:

Do you want us to turn these in song by song, or all together at once? and do we have to do all of the songs, or just the ones we pick?

Preferably all together, to make it easier.

And as for the songs, it's the ones you pick.

7 hours ago, Polkadi said:

You don't have to sing them all, but you can if you want.

I've been promoting the revival of this idea for a long time, so obviously i'm compelled to be a part of it. Since Forces is relatively new though i'll take a bit to learn the songs better (the lyrics seem to be simple enough, but from what i see it's the tempo the real bitch in some lines). Hopefully my contribution will be decent enough.
Will try to do all 3, but for now i have a bit of doubts on Fist Bump. Will see, i should have some results already today.

• Thumbs Up 1

This sounds stupid and picky but here it goes. I want to know if you're making solos.

I don't want to make any solo singing if possible since I don't want you to recognise me in some karaoke bar I'm more of a choir-singing type. That and I'll break your ears with my notes if my voice intensity isn't toned down, let's say "Take on Me" and "Forever Young" aren't problems when it comes to the falsetto parts... :rolleyes:

I was in a choir in high-school and I love singing in shower. I wonder if I'll find any place for recording though, singing is one thing but recording without getting interrupted... hoo boy sometimes it feels like asking for a miracle.

2 minutes ago, BlueSky said:

I wonder if I'll find any place for recording though, singing is one thing but recording without getting interrupted... hoo boy sometimes it feels like asking for a miracle.

Ask for some silence so you can record? I'm sure whoever interrupts you can respect your need to not be interrupted so you can record in peace.

• Nice Smile 1

56 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

Ask for some silence so you can record? I'm sure whoever interrupts you can respect your need to not be interrupted so you can record in peace.

Depends, some people expect me to come running when they've got something on their mind but well... -_-

I could try and book one of those study rooms in university library, but I dunno how soundproof they are...

• Thumbs Up 1