EdsonBubsy

Sonic Team is inconsistent on whether Amy has a chest or not.

I mean of course Rouge is obvious.

Now this may seem weird but considering they constantly zoom the camera on Amy's chest in many games it's hard not to notice.

In Sonic Adventure she's has a small chest, in Heroes she doesn't, in Lost World she doesn't, in 06 I believe she does and they increased the size and I believe she does in forces. She doesn't in Lost world. I could go on with the other main games and the spinoffs but eh.

But they always have strange shots, like in Heroes they zoom from the ground to her head and zoom in the middle during multiple cutscenes with her. It's weird.

Maybe they are scared to have Rouge-like fan art with Amy who's supposed to be child friendly?

Uh....what?

First off, it doesn’t really matter cause she already does have “Rouge like fanart” like every other character regardless of their age.

Second off, is this really important to talk about this? Amy is only 12 but going by Japan standards, it’s probably because she’s portrayed older than she is.

Third, if there’s anything Sonic Team needs to focus in terms of inconsistency, it’s not this.

Fourth.....Wut?

2 minutes ago, Dee Dude said:

Uh....what?

First off, it doesn’t really matter cause she already does have “Rouge like fanart” like every other character regardless of their age.

Second off, is this really important to talk about this? Amy is only 12 but going by Japan standards, it’s probably because she’s portrayed older than she is.

Third, if there’s anything Sonic Team needs to focus in terms of inconsistency, it’s not this.

Fourth.....Wut?

She hasn't been twelve for years unless youre saying only Sonic ages.

Still doesn't stop them from giving her 17yo chest in some games. Then sometimes giving her none.