Awoo.

Sonic Forces Academy

Patron

To take on the Eggman Empire, we're joining forces with Tempest Academy to find the best of the best.

The Tempest Freerunning Academy located in California is a training facility for parkour. Guess they'll have a Forces themed course, although it was a missed opportunity to not having it had tie into Lost World.

• Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, Jango said:

Looks automated as heck. 

But the physics are alright. Never could I have sympathized more with Classic Sonic not managing to overcome a slope without assistance.

That obstacle course in the video looks completely inaccurate to Forces' presentation and level design. This would be more accurate to the game:

DesolationFilms_Images_iamLegened_v01.jp

• Thumbs Up 2

um what

where the heck did this announcement come from

and why is it happening now

• Thumbs Up 1

A Sonic free running event?! It's about time!

You'd think that they would have done something like this for Lost World's release considering the parkour, but whatever. I follow these guys on Instagram, so I'm pretty hyped to see this in action.

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk