Awoo.

My Hero Academia: One's Justice (PS4, Switch)

Radiant Hero Ike

I’m kinda hoping they’ll be like the Smash Dojos and have weekly/monthly reveals whether it be charcaters, stages, or whatever.

Probably not lol.

I hope they fix the lighting and colors too, Bakugou looks really off to me.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Nice Smile 1

Katsuki Bakugo (voiced by Nobuhiko Okamoto)

Birthday: April 20 
Height: 172cm 
Quirk: Explosion

Deku’s (Izuku Midoriya) childhood friend. He has strong ambitions, and with his wisdom, strength, sense for battle, and outstanding confidence, he holds the firm belief that he will become the number-one hero. His “Explosion” Quirk enables him to create and explode nitroglycerine-esque sweat from the sweat glands on his palms.

Why are character descriptions of Bakugo always so fucking terrible

20 minutes ago, Sean said:

Why are character descriptions of Bakugo always so fucking terrible

To be fair, don't think just ''He's an asshole'' would qualify as a character description, no matter how accurate it is

They could have said something like:

"Deku’s (Izuku Midoriya) former childhood friend. He has strong ambitions, and with his aggressiveness and rude behavior towards anyone who he perceives as an obstacle, one could easily get the impression he's little more than a brutish bully with many enemies (or at least people he's pissed off) and few friends. However, underneath his rude and often abrasive personality lies a surprisingly focused and keen mind, and for all of his attitude there is some spark of genuine good, even as he holds the firm belief that he will become the number-one hero. His “Explosion” Quirk enables him to create and explode nitroglycerine-esque sweat from the sweat glands on his palms."

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Nice to see that the U.A. Sports Festival tournament field is a confirmed stage in that screenshot. 7 playable characters so far! If they'll keep announcing more characters through scans, then it seems beneficial to announce a group of them at once. 

Still hoping we get another trailer soon showcasing more gameplay.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 4 weeks later...

DYZ256rXcAI8wYh.jpg:large

Asui, Yaoyorozu, and Kaminari confirmed!

Welp, I think Kirishima is pretty much a safe bet now, though I’m still pulling for the rest of 1-A.

• Thumbs Up 2

55 minutes ago, Dee Dude said:

DYZ256rXcAI8wYh.jpg:large

Asui, Yaoyorozu, and Kaminari confirmed!

Welp, I think Kirishima is pretty much a safe bet now, though I’m still pulling for the rest of 1-A.

I’m expecting like all but 3 of class 1a, only ones I think are on the bubble are invisible girl and navel laser.

im more curious about who we’ll get outside of class 1a, I’d say the sports tourney final 16 other than the brainwashed are likely which means Vine girl and support girl. That and Eraser Head is my other most wanted. Hoping we get a 30 character roster out of this. Can’t wait to grab it on switch

• 2 weeks later...

Hero Killer Stain and Aizawa are the next confirmed characters!

Staizawa.jpg

Hopefully translations come in soon, but would be cool if Stain could still paralyze his opponents in-game.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

Commercial for One's Justice! Shows a few new things.

Okay, now with season 3 finally airing, the movie releasing in a couple months, and manga sales are about to start boosting, I'm really hoping more hype trailers are dropped for One's Justice to add on to all the Hero Hype. The scans confirming new characters are nice, but I want that lengthy hype trailer already!

• Thumbs Up 1

I really really hope that isn’t the full roster...

Highly doubt that's the full roster. I'm assuming the game releases in the Fall and we're still in Spring, so still some time to announce more characters... (Highly doubt we'll get many villains other than Toga and Dabi, sadly.)

But I really liked this trailer! And I'm REALLY happy that Namco Bandai U.S. is releasing the game (This entire time Namco EU confirmed they was releasing the game in the West and not Namco U.S., and Namco U.S. Youtube channel hasn't even posted anything about this game at all until this very video!), and the game is getting a physical release and won't be digital-only, so I won't have to import the JP version! Woo!

Now I need more characters and info on game modes to be announced! (I know I'm impatient, but ugh, I'm looking forward to this game so badly and need more info lol)

Was just trying to gather up all the information thus far and how many characters and stages we have announced/revealed.

Hero Students: Izuku, Bakugo, Uraraka, Iida, Tsuyu, Kaminari, Todoroki, Momo
Pro Heroes: All Might, Aizawa
Villains: Shigaraki, Stain
Total: 12

Current levels revealed
1. Hosu City (Can fight on side of buildings)
Image result for my hero academia ones justice

2. Front of U.A. (Can fight on side of U.A. building)
Image result for my hero academia one's justice screenshots all might

3. Sports Festival Arena
Image result for my hero academia one's justice todoroki

4. League of Villains Bar (Can destroy the bar)
Image result for crowd

5. Class 1-A Classroom (Can fight inside and in front of classroom door)
Image result for boku no hero academia One's Justice

6. Hosu Back Alley
Related image

7. Battle Trial Building
Image result for my hero academia one's justice ochako

8. Gym Gamma

WgBzZFi.jpg

And for some character speculation! 

Hero characters  most likely to be confirmed playable:
- Tokoyami 
- Kirishima*
- Mineta*
- Aoyama*
- Gran Torino
- Present Mic
- Mina
- Jirou*

Villain characters most likely to be confirmed playable:
- Dabi
- Toga
Season 3 spoiler villains

- Muscular
- All For One

Would leave the game with about 24 playable characters if all of them are confirmed. Could be a lot more (like, all of Class 1-A, some Class 1-B characters, a lot of Pro Heroes, etc), but mostly thinking of popular characters and characters with unique Quirks here.

* = Character was playable in the Hero Academia 3DS fighter, so high chance they'll be playable here.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 3 weeks later...

Some new gameplay footage of All Might in action!

All Might's model honestly looks pretty good. I love that Plus Ultra punch is used as his special and you can see the whole of Japan. 

• 2 weeks later...

32222361_2341078762584084_18508989763420

There we go! New characters revealed! 

I did say above that it was most likely Kirishima and Jirou would return because they were playable in the 3DS fighter, and it's good to see Tokoyami finally in a Hero fighter.

And some footage of Uraraka in action! Based on gameplay footage and screen shots, it's going to be incredibly fun using her to make opponents float. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Man, Dark Shadow’s model looks so off...

Anyway, glad to see them confirmed!

Hope for more 1-A/Villian/Pro Hero reveals soon.

August 23rd release date for Japan!
Here's some new screen shots taken from Amazon JP website as well.

81BQ8Qib8fL._SL1500_.jpg

81RnXH2NO5L._SL1500_.jpg

81utXoPMOoL._SL1500_.jpg

Preordering the game (at least from Amazon JP) will give you two Hero trading cards and a new Bakugo DLC outfit, Momo's matryoshka dolls, and...Mineta holding on to your leg.

810MYcSoSBL._SL1419_.jpg81-+I9XoPlL._SL1419_.jpg

Pretty sure I've read that these things can be unlocked in-game as well, so eh. I think it's nice that we're able to customize the heroes and make them wear each others outfits, but honestly that Mineta accessory is so...weird...

Mineta deconfirmed?

Also, apparently you can mix and match various design parts of other characters onto other making them look like a bad OC lol.

I also spot Kota’s hat so that’s a cool touch. (S3 content confirmed?)

I’m expecting proper costumes though.

• 3 weeks later...

M O R E 
V I L L A I N S !

My-Hero-Ones-Justice_Scan_05-31-18.jpg

Would really like if Muscular gets confirmed for the game, too...

• Thumbs Up 1

Man Muscular would be so awesome. Really keeping my fingers crossed for him.

Honestly my biggest complaint about this game is that it’s just too early... So many great characters that won’t make the cut just because the anime isn’t that far along yet. Mirio, Fatgum, Overhaul, Gentle, ugh. 

Plus Izuku has gotten so much better at using his quirk, so them basing this game on at the latest season 3 really limits what he can do and is more disappointing than it needs to be since he’s my favorite. Sighs.

Also I can’t stand the wall running ? sure some characters would absolutely be able to defy gravity to do this, but it absolutely shouldn’t be a mechanic for a series such as this. Makes perfect sense for Naruto, but not here.

Aside from that I’m digging this game a lot.