Awoo.

Mega Man 30th Anniversary Livestream Announced (December 4th, 11AM-12PM PST)

Zippo

3 minutes ago, Shiguy said:

How bout giving me a re-release of The Mis Adventures of Tron Bon?

What about another X compilation that includes X games 7 & 8? Or the Zero and ZX games?

I'm not biased, I just want to see the other side of blue bomber get more love damn it. :v

I want to see something Mega Man related in general. I don't care which side series(except maybe Star Fox) but it's been 7 years since the last game I'll take what I can get at this point that's on consoles.

1 hour ago, Soniman said:

So when do we get this revealed? Like what time?

It's Sunday, 12:20AM CST, 1:20 AM EST and Saturday 10:20 PM PST assuming you're from the US.

3 hours ago, Shiguy said:

How bout giving me a re-release of The Mis Adventures of Tron Bon?

What about another X compilation that includes X games 7 & 8? Or the Zero and ZX games?

I'm not biased, I just want to see the other side of blue bomber get more love damn it. :v

Misadventures of tron bonne is on the PS3 (and vita?) PSN store if you have one.

Credit where credit is due, Capcom's been pretty good at re-releasing games of the franchise utilizing the virtual stores to keep them from being hard to buy.

Wii had MM1-5 and MMX1-2

Wii U had MM1-7, MMX1-3, All Zero and BN series

and PSN has MM8 MMX4,5, and all Legends series.

They COULD have re-released it for the Wii U tho', since it's VC has DS games.

But other than that, Capcom has been pretty good when it comes to keeping Mega Man games available, which is why Legacy Collection was so underwhelming for me.

• Thumbs Up 2

It's been literally nothing aside from focusing on the two Classic Collections which are already out.

This is unbelievably pathetic.

Say what you will about Sega but at least they MAKE Sonic games. Imagine having a event for Sonic's 30th fucking yeaer and having nothing to show for it, this shit is fucking embarrasing, christ.

1464868316576.png

Someday Blue Bomber, someday you'll get your Rayman Origins. 

Only to fade away to videogame mascot limbo after two games like Rayman has. 

2 minutes ago, Hard-Boiled Wisp said:

1464868316576.png

Someday Blue Bomber, someday you'll get your Rayman Origins. 

Only to fade away to videogame mascot limbo after two games like Rayman has. 

Technically that was 9 and 10, you could say Rayman copied him hahahaaaa kill me

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Chuckle 2

Just now, Soniman said:

Technically that was 9 and 10, you could say Rayman copied him hahahaaaa kill me

Ah you are mistaken my friend, there WAS a game after 9 and 10 featuring classic Mega Man!

latest?cb=20120816060328

Spoiler

89b.png

In the last 7 years Capcom has given us a whole bunch of merchandise pretty much everything but a the one thing everybody wants a game. Hot damn this is pretty pathetic. How do you add Mega Man to be in smash bros and not try to capitalize on that with making a new game?