Awoo.

With Mega Man 11 being announced and how it looks...

Shiny Gems

8 hours ago, Slashy said:

Heck what makes Sonic Adventure not "classic" at this point, it was an old game and the series has changed a lot since then, how does that not fall under a definition of classic as well.

People call the Genesis games "classic Sonic" as a reference to a specific era. Calling SA1 classic Sonic is like saying Mega Man X is "classic Mega Man."

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Miragnarok said:

And in the latter most case, it’s still better than Boom’s Version’s complete lack of backstory. 

Like Boom, I have a feeling they wouldn't be allowed to give them new backstories even in the "classic dimension". Everyone already knows each other, how did they meet, I dunno but Shadow's really cool

2 minutes ago, Razule said:

Like Boom, I have a feeling they wouldn't be allowed to give them new backstories even in the "classic dimension". Everyone already knows each other, how did they meet, I dunno but Shadow's really cool

That’s why they’re better off using the modern characters in direct crossovers, and cutting their teeth on fresh ones.

I don't think that graphically MM11 looks very good. In fact I think it looks the dead opposite of good, and I remember how the last 2.5D classic style game looked so nooooooooooo thanks!

6 hours ago, StaticMania said:

Are you talking about...?

Powered up...

Sonic 4 episode 1...

Sonic 4 episode 2...

NSMB...

Not sure if you were asking me (since I wasn't clear by "classic"), but I meant Sonic 4. Although all the games you listed I think look awful.

Yes, of course. It was a trick question...though Sonic 4 episode 2 looks fine to me. It's the most visually appealing of the 4.