Awoo.

PlayStation Experience 2017 - It's like E3, but Sonyer

Jango

3 hours ago, mayday2592 said:

Is there a general conference like last year? That's where I'd expect to see most games be announced.

2 hours ago, Jango said:

Holy shit yes!!! It began. Praise the gods!.. or.. the dead!! 

I'm gonna share this with you guys, last night I've dreamed Spyro trilogy Remake was announced, it was so vivid! Hopefully that dream come true soon!

Guys, last night was the conference. There's a reason only Medievil was brought up.

In other words, there was little to no announcements or even new gameplay and the entire thing other than Medievil was pretty damn terrible.

• Thumbs Up 1

Wait, but the pannels aren't like late today...? I thought yesterday was the pre-show o.O

Oh shait! Yesterday really was the conference, I had one job xD

So no Crash or Spyro?

6 minutes ago, Jango said:

Wait, but the pannels aren't like late today...? I thought yesterday was the pre-show o.O

So no Crash or Spyro?

All we had was old trailers, a new mini-trailer for SC VI with gameplay, 2 unimportant game announcements and the Medievil remaster announcement.

3 hours ago, Meta77 said:

worse show seriously no idea why they hyped this up..

They didn't.  It was said that this was going to be a much smaller thing since it was coming right off of PGW (and the the Game Awards).  We got exactly what they told us, a few game updates and some cool content (like Medievil).

Ya'll played yourselves.

• Thumbs Up 5

I'll admit I expected more, but I hadn't paid close attention. I was expecting to see stuff drop online, but I hadn't seen anything, so I was wondering if it hadn't happened yet. I guess it makes sense they're not going to drop a ton of big things right after VGA.

They would have been better off saving money then and just not have it. heck Medievil could have been announced in a tweet and been fine.

20 hours ago, Jango said:

So no Crash or Spyro?

To be fair, Crash just came off of three newly remade games a few months ago. It’s still fairly recent. You’ll probably get a new game announced at E3 give or take. 

Spyro was a no-show at PSX but Spyro’s definitely a given at a revival, I’d fully expect an announcement this coming E3. Activision is not just gonna ignore the nostalgia sales Crash pulled in (it reached 2.5 million by the end of September so it has to have reached 3 million by now) and not do Spyro. 

• Thumbs Up 1

10 hours ago, Meta77 said:

They would have been better off saving money then and just not have it. heck Medievil could have been announced in a tweet and been fine.

Why would they cancel the entire event just because they don't have too many new games to announce? There's still plenty of games who need some attention, games releasing next year that need to be showcased, and updates on games that have no release date yet.

I saw Papers, Please is finally getting released on PS Vita. Lucas Pope announced it way back in 2014 during Gamescom. Feels like eternity ago I almost stopped caring about it, but release is happening on December 12th.

Also the cyberpunk adventure game 2064: Read Only Memories dropped on the 9th. The developers previously said they cancelled it on October but seems they found a way and did it after all. Game still to get a Nintendo Switch release next year.