Awoo.

Establishing worlds and Consistency

Mountaindewandsprite

3 minutes ago, Joellui said:

Soo Angel Island and basically the events of the classic games were all in the human world? It just doesn't add up to whats been said with this two world crap.

I mean you can't say Angel Island is NOT in the human due it falling near Station Square & since Angel Island was in Sonic 3 that means most of the classic games were going on in the human world.

You could always headcanon that the event at Eggman's base from the first episode, and the stuff from later on just happened offscreen. I guess.

Bah! I said that they MAY have had the idea brewing since the Adventure era. I didn't say it was well thought out, or makes a whole lot of sense. 

Shadow the Hedgehog already had The President looking at a photo of Sonic with Shadow while saying he hoped they could help out again (which could have only been taken after Sonic Heroes) and establish Black Doom as being active on Earth a long time ago while needing the Chaos Emeralds which he went to Gerald Robotnik for. Gerald Robotnik himself being said to have researched the Chaos Emeralds with it also being obvious he knew about the Echidnas overall. Sonic 06 had Silver (a hedgehog) and Blaze (a cat) live in a future version of Soleanna (which had humans) with none of the kingdom's citizens finding talking animals odd. Even in the Sonic Adventure era Two Worlds does not work and there aren't any signs that this was the plan.

• Thumbs Up 3