Awoo.

Honestly Sonic Unleashed is a horrible game

theofficefan99

To be honest, I actually really enjoyed the stages, and thought the werehog stages had their flaws, but they were still good and I enjoyed them. Though the emblem requirements were kinda ridiculous.

• 2 years later...
On 12/16/2017 at 12:15 AM, theofficefan99 said:

I've been playing the PS3 version.

I enjoyed it at first, despite the atrocious framerate, massive padding via Werehog and obscene medal requirements, etc.

But then the stages just became way too much trial-and-error.

I just completed Eggmanland, and it was honestly the worst stage I have ever played in a video game. It was utterly ridiculous.

Sonic is also way too slippery, and the lock-on is very unreliable. Many times the lock-on prompt would be up, and I press square to homing attack, but instead Sonic launches himself to the other side of the continent and kills himself. 

Oh, and the camera sucks, especially in the hub stages. 

There's just nothing fun about constantly dying over and over again to memorize a dumb stage. 

And now I'm on the final boss. It's slow and tedious, just like the rest of the game, and now because I died and ran out of lives, not only do I have to do all of it over again, but also Egg Dragoon.

Seriously, this game is just horrible. It could've been great, but it isn't. 

Who else feels this way with Unleashed?

You think you have it bad? The Wii\PS2 level designers were having a field day & the wall jump was wack. Also you only got 2 LIVES for each stage.