Awoo.

Super Sonic DLC for Forces out Dec 22 - €1.99, Free Until Jan 23

Tracker_TD

Dumb decision making it paid and prioritizing the Sanic shirt but atleast it’s free for a while so if you really don’t want to spend 1 dollar that badly then better get it fast.

Otherwise, it should’ve been in the base game.

You have to pay...for Super Sonic.

What...even...

At least it's free for a month. (It shoud've been free from the start)

• Chuckle 1

I mean, at least Super Sonic's there... Also, who else was expecting Sonic, Classic Sonic, and the Avatar to change into a new Super form using the Phantom Ruby?

the fact that they want to charge people money for something that not only should've been in the game to begin with, but is also essentially just a glorified costume, is fucking ridiculous. it's like Sega is purposefully doing as much wrong as it can when it comes to this game smh

• Thumbs Up 6
  • Fist Bump 1

OK, I cannot defend this. This is just stupid.

Why do they think we'd pay at all for a long-standing feature, no matter how little?! This is just a scatterbrained idea.

Sure, it's free for a little bit, and I'll still get it then, but anyone who doesn't get it for a month has to pay. That's not fair.

• Thumbs Up 9

I expected this to be another permanent free DLC... I mean Super Sonic DLC will cost money, but the Episode Shadow DLC doesn't? Really random choices right there!

Well if you have the PC version of Forces this doesn't matter... because you can get the Super Sonic DLC for free already by barely hacking/modding the game. Yoho hoo...

Image result for i'm not angry I'm just disappointed gif

Makes me wonder if Super Sonic was planned to be part of the game when it was originally released and Sonic Team didn't have enough time to implement it, hence the dlc.

...but yeah, charging for SS is a joke.

To be honest, Forces really doesn't need SS. It's inclusion doesn't give me any motivation to go back to the game.

• Thumbs Up 8

Well this is stupid.

*sigh*

Heads up, if you have a PSN account, you can download the DLC during the free period either on the PS Store on PS4, or if you don't have a PS4, through the web store.

Even if you're not planning to buy Forces in the foreseeable future, I'd recommend still using the above methods to get it in case you get it at some point.

• Thumbs Up 3

6 minutes ago, TCB said:

They prioritized making the Sanic DLC permanently free

Remember that

Tbf, no one would pay for a dumb meme and there would’ve been an even larger uproar than it already gotten lol.

• Thumbs Up 6
  • Nice Smile 1

Wow they went there. Super Sonic should NEVER be paid DLC...ever. It's a staple of the Sonic series. Hell if anything the fucking Sanic shirt makes more sense as some paid shit. This isn't the worst scummy thing I've seen, but it's like they're testing the waters to dive into the world of EA and Warner Brothers.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Partridge in a Dee Tree said:

Tbf, no one would pay for a dumb meme and there would’ve been an even larger uproar lol.

You underestimatin' this fanbase, my guy

• Thumbs Up 5
  • Chuckle 3