Awoo.

[Roleplay] Looking for potential 1X1 RP partners

Nicky Nicardo

(Gonna copy/paste a better thread intro thingy from another website, so I don't have to rewrite all of this stuff xDD)

===

If this is the wrong place to post this kind of thing... like last time, I apologize.

But anyways, playing and beating Sonic Forces has really put me into a roleplaying mood. Particularly because of the OC customization - I absolutely loved coming up with my own OC character and I've become quite attached to him. I want to USE him in something!

The problem is... I haven't really had much luck finding people who are into Sonic RP's involving OC's that are one-on-one. I'm not really a fan of group roleplays as they tend to move way too fast for me, and I don't want to get lose in the shuffle. Plus, after years of exclusively doing one-on-one roleplays with various other partners, it's just what I'm used to and most comfortable with.

So I figured hey, why not see if anyone would be interested here on the Sonic Stadium?

Alrighty, here's the deal: I got Sonic Forces as a Christmas present last year and I really really enjoyed it. My favorite part, by far, was creating my own custom avatar and having him be a part of an official Sonic the Hedgehog plot and 'world'. It really got my creative juices flowing, and along with that came a desire to try out roleplaying with my new OC.

I... haven't had a lot of luck finding partners interested in doing that, though. Especially on a 1X1 basis - it's usually only group forum roleplays from what I've seen, and I don't particularly enjoy doing those anymore.

I haven't really done a substantial Sonic roleplay since I was about 16 or 17 (I'm 30 now), so I'm sure I'm a little rusty... but hey, I've been a fan of Sonic the Hedgehog ever since I was a child playing the old Sega Genesis games and watching the cartoons every morning before school.

So yeah, I'd really really love to find some one-on-one partners who'd be interested in doing a Sonic roleplay~

I'm totally open for ideas with regards to plot/setting/characters/etc. - the only real 'must-have' for me is that original characters be involved, as I intend for my OC to be my 'main' character.

But yeah, I definitely want a roleplay involving action and drama - gotta keep things interesting!

Another major plus for me would be the possibility of romance... specifically male gay romance >W> Age appropriate (everyone involved being 18+ of course) and more on the cutesy/innocent side of course, but yeah. Male X male romance is something that I always prefer to have in every roleplay I do regardless of the franchise or fandom~

If, y'know, you might be interested in such a thing, please post here or message me! I don't have any concrete ideas at the moment as far as potential plots/settings/etc. are concerned, but I'd love to discuss those things with someone if they were interested!

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nicky Nicardo

• Polkadi~☆

• Monkey Destruction Switch

On 1/16/2018 at 5:25 AM, FriesWithoutKetchup said:

Bumpity bump

We prefer posts to be more substantive than this. Next time you want to draw attention to something, I recommend doing it by posting something a little more detailed.

Also, I wonder, did you contact Polkadi since he made his post? Do you know whether or not he's an option anymore?

6 hours ago, Monkey Destruction Switch said:

We prefer posts to be more substantive than this. Next time you want to draw attention to something, I recommend doing it by posting something a little more detailed.

Also, I wonder, did you contact Polkadi since he made his post? Do you know whether or not he's an option anymore?

I see. I'll keep that in mind.

And I did, yes. I'm still looking for more potential partners.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Still here, and still looking xDD

I don't know what else I could include in this post to make it more 'substantive' or 'detailed', but yeah, I don't want this thread to die off completely - I'm still very much hoping to find potential partners!

• 3 months later...

I'm still here and still looking, I'm going through a bit of a lull actually so I'm definitely hoping to find some more partners~