Awoo.

Ruby's Fanart

RadicalLaRuby

In this thread I'll be posting fanart or fan comics of various series, including some drawing videos.

Here's a parody comic I made of Dragon Ball Super episode 96, where Goku meets Jiren.

5a59f828bdb37_SCAN0401small.thumb.jpg.69b2f1a5ee227f022ab3c936889efba3.jpg

Personally, this is my favorite parody simply for the color pencil/marker composition, something the next few episodes did not use.

• Thumbs Up 3

Of course, some Sonic stuff. Can't find the other files, there's lots more. These are old though.

5a5b3bc913433_SCAN0173small.thumb.jpg.b67c5be9a32b977146c724c57aad96ab.jpg5a5b3ba15d984_SCAN0101small.thumb.jpg.9dd349e6544bdddbb849401d139ee406.jpg5a5b3ad2b7d7f_SCAN0219small.thumb.jpg.290abd3e1a797c15a61237e38b5863e5.jpg5a5b3c06cb9ce_SCAN0256small.thumb.jpg.2868d50cc1b42ce21a7ef27fb661563b.jpg

The comic below was an idea I had a few years ago, a Sonic Advance series. If I ever get free time from my original comic series, I'd still like to do it, from Advance 1-3 including a short segment on Battle. I have recently figured how I wanted to do Advance 1 even though it barely has a plot, and want to treat the lore with as much respect (lord knows Sega won't) as possible to make things come together.

5a5b3dc4e4d0c_SCAN0100small.thumb.jpg.5aa3c4273597a158c6c357c24d34d51a.jpg

I know some fan works can be a little shaky when it comes to this kind of stuff, especially story driven projects so I want to give it my all (plus it'll be good practice) should I ever tackle this.

20170328_004632-1-1.jpg

• Thumbs Up 6

3 hours ago, Mightyray said:

Wow, I really like the elegance in that Blaze pic! Looks really pretty!

Thank you, that one was all watercolor.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Mightyray said:

Got a question, do you use water colour pencils or do you use water colour paint?

Usually watercolor pencils. Very rarely the paint unless I need a specific red or something.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Practicing animation, for both more original and fan projects that I cannot convey with just comics.

• Thumbs Up 2

• 4 months later...
On 1/13/2018 at 1:21 PM, RadicalLaRuby said:

In this thread I'll be posting fanart or fan comics of various series, including some drawing videos.

Here's a parody comic I made of Dragon Ball Super episode 96, where Goku meets Jiren.

5a59f828bdb37_SCAN0401small.thumb.jpg.69b2f1a5ee227f022ab3c936889efba3.jpg

Notepad++ Malwarebytes FileZilla

Personally, this is my favorite parody simply for the color pencil/marker composition, something the next few episodes did not use.

Obviously, some Sonic stuff. Can't locate alternate files, there's parts more. These are old however.

Very since I watched My Hero Academia 2 years ago, I thought Uraraka Ochako looked very similar to Ruby, a character from my original comic. So I decided to do some mild crossovers...

• Thumbs Up 2

• 2 weeks later...

Slowing down with posts here. You can find more and my original series mostly on Instagram (at least for now). Stopped at day 26 because I wanted to make another comic (my other topic.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 1 year later...

Zero Tolerance 

"Oh no, our weapons are useless!"

Been a while since I've drawn and finished a Sonic piece. I dont draw Chaos often, but wanted to experiment more with watercolor and water effects. I figure Chaos would be perfect (no pun intended).

EfR8bxUUMAA2SPT?format=jpg&name=large

Thinking now, it's even funnier considering what Sega originally made Chaos for.