Awoo.

Does anyone know unreal engine for new 3D Sonic fan game?

WolfProductions

So my title basically states what I'm asking in this. 

I need some help trying to make a fully functional 3D Sonic game made in the unreal engine. The game is going to be called 'Sonic Legends' and it follows the three main hedgehogs (Sonic, Shadow and yes, Silver) on an action filled adventure. I should also point out that I wish to add a new character into the game called 'Leonidas' who will also be playable.

As for story, since the project is just starting off, nothing is finalized but there are basic level and boss ideas, also some music has been chosen for a main theme and for the villains theme however I think that it should have some original music for the main levels in it.

Sonic's theme/the main theme is going to be:

And the villains theme is going to be:

So if anyone is interested in helping out with either codding, developing, level design, modeling or music then can you please sent a reply and I will supply you with any information you need.

Thank you for reading!!

Okay, your post is kind of confusing. At first, it led me to believe you wanted a Sonic engine that was crafted in Unreal. Then it's a concept for a Sonic fan game (with information like the theme music that, I'm sorry to say, wasn't what I came here for). Then it's asking for help to create a Sonic game in Unreal. It had me going for a roller-coaster of confusion.

I could help with music, BUT,

I want to see actual progress made in the development of the game. You can't just say "I'm making a game" and expect people to help, we want to see some kind of progress started so we know we're not jumping on a sinking ship. And you can't leave initial development up to some coder you're pulling aboard, that implies you're not capable of handling this kind of work, and that you're relying on others to do your job.

If you could post anything from what you've created on your project which is not:
- art
- UI design
- a logo
and it contains actual gameplay of a character moving and jumping around in a 3D environment, I'll have faith in your project and will happily help out.

• Thumbs Up 2

It seems you're asking an awful lot without a clear idea of what you want and don't have anything to show off right now. It would benefit you to have some kind of proof of concept available so people know you're serious and that their time isn't going to be wasted getting involved in a project you might drop. A couple pre-existing music tracks from other games and vague ideas of what characters you want playable aren't going to cut it, I'm afraid. You might want to flesh things out and at least figure out how to put something together before you go recruiting people. I'm going to have to close this for now.

• Thumbs Up 1

• The topic was locked