Awoo.

Sgt Nate V's "Post your concepts for reaction images here" thread

Sgt Nate V

Gee, I already feel a bit nervous whenever someone reacts to my stuff, I don't want to see someone chuckling to something I wrote 2 hours while being serious about it.

And one finger's so last season.

And it does look kinda like a funny boat actually.

• Thumbs Up 1

I only youse thumb up (this post is overall good ) and chuckling Knuckles (this post is funny). Every other reaction lacks unique meaning. The only reason to use 'promotion' is if you're bored.

With that said, we should stick to positive messages. "Sorry to hear that bro" or "Very intelligent post", stuff like that. (Sadly I can't think of a meme to fit it.)

• Thumbs Up 2

4 hours ago, MetalSkulkBane said:

I only youse thumb up (this post is overall good ) and chuckling Knuckles (this post is funny). Every other reaction lacks unique meaning. The only reason to use 'promotion' is if you're bored.

With that said, we should stick to positive messages. "Sorry to hear that bro" or "Very intelligent post", stuff like that. (Sadly I can't think of a meme to fit it.)

Oh. I use promotion when I couldn't agree more, or if the joke's really awesome. Nice smile comes if I agree about some stuff or if it feels like it fits best.

Really, fistbump's the one I don't use too often.

• Thumbs Up 1

i use thumbs up when i like something.

i use nice smile in the same way sometimes.

i never use promotion.

i use chuckle if something's funny.

i use fist bump if i agree with something.

having a middle finger reaction is a HORRIBLE idea.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Nice Smile 1
  • Fist Bump 1

Capturessmb.PNG.ed7cce8df90fa6e84f38ef277046c370.PNG

Is this better?

EDIT: Also, I intended this thread for everyone to create mockups of new reaction images they suggest, so start doing that.

No, so people can suggest, like, for example, an Amy icon to be used when one really, really likes a post, to the mods.