Awoo.

What type of fanservice is next?

Swing

Just now, RedFox99 said:

They did bring back Shadow, so maybe there's hope of the other characters being playable again.

He wasn't playable for 11 years and I mean they scrapped his gameplay and only brought him back as a Sonic skin.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Jack of Tangles said:

He wasn't playable for 11 years and I mean they scrapped his gameplay and only brought him back as a Sonic skin.

You mean what he always was for the most part?

• Thumbs Up 1

I was going to suggest a visual novel dating sim where you play as Tails, and have to figure out which one of the sexy boys you want to be with (the options would be, of course, Sonic, Knuckles, Shadow, Espio, Scourge, Ray, and Antoine).

But then I realized that's probably not what you meant by 'fanservice'. Never mind.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Nice Smile 1

Wonder if they’d do a gender bent sonic game ever. Idk, that next to original character creation, always seemed like a popular internet craze within the fan base