Awoo.

Any tip about my new tattoo? ;D

Tailsrules

First: hi to all!!

I am new on this awesome community and I am wondering how it can be that I cannot find this before?!    -__-"

Anyway...

... I cannot about my third tattoo! I would to do one about Sonic&Tails, but I am not sure about which do! Would you like to tell me your opinion about this? Of course if you have some new cool idea, it will be welcome!! ;D

s2hd-logo-alt-sm2.png

Isn't that the Sonic 2 HD logo? You should probably ask for permission from the guy who created it before getting it done.

• Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, Legal Levi said:

Isn't that the Sonic 2 HD logo? You should probably ask for permission from the guy who created it before getting it done.

Yeah it should be the logo of the awesome remake! I think could be any problem about it. Anyway I will. Better be sure.

13 hours ago, Legal Levi said:

Pretty sure you don't need permission to get it tattooed. 

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, ClassicKnuckles said:

Do a Knuckles one!

But i lie Tails so much than Knuckles :/ Anyway thank you for the tip!

On 05/02/2018 at 4:55 PM, Stasis said:

Pretty sure you don't need permission to get it tattooed. 

You don’t *need* permission since it’s technically fan art but out of respect for the artist you should ask. I’d be pretty pissed off if someone tattooed my fan art without asking to be honest.

To the point though, it’s a really nice design that would look good as a tattoo.

• Thumbs Up 2

9 hours ago, Legal Levi said:

You don’t *need* permission since it’s technically fan art but out of respect for the artist you should ask. I’d be pretty pissed off if someone tattooed my fan art without asking to be honest.

If it was being used for media or anything along those lines without my permission, then yeah I'd be pissed. I created a fan character years ago for my animations and then found that someone was using him in their videos without my knowledge. I wasn't pleased. If the art was commissioned specifically to be a one of a kind tattoo, again, you would be pissed that someone else had your unique tattoo. For something like this logo, which is for a game and isn't being used for anything other than personal use, I'd say it would be fine to use. However, I do respect that some artists would appreciate being asked first as it is art that they have created.

Please people may we stay in topic? XD there are the credits so it's all ok. What do you think about this as a tattoo?