Awoo.

Favorite Tails Ship

tailsBOOM!

Which Tails ship do you like more: Tails X Cosmo, Tails X Sticks, Tails X Zooey, Tails X Cream, Tails X Fiona, or is it something else?  Personally, I like Tails X Zooey.  I find Tails X Sticks and Tails X Cream unlikely to happen.  Tails X Cosmo was O.K., but starts to get a little weird.  And Fiona just likes to abuse Tails, let's be honest.

How about you guys?

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Promotion 1

Cream X Tails is a joke to me, at least "no, really, it's canonical ship" level. They spoke maybe twice in last 10 years and she called him MR Tails.

Zooey is way too bland for me to care.

Fiona was boring before become evil, afterwards I saw no reason to ship them.

Sticks has zero interest in him. I could as well talk about Marine, Li Moon, Mina, Barbie the Koala, Carotia and every other bloody female character. In short I have no interest in starting a ship with no/very little base.

Thus by process of elimination, Cosmo is the only ship I can give a damn... even if I don't car much about Cosmo. She has a nice design (alien, yet mobian-like), but her personality is by the number and whole arc was simply making us feel bad for her.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Nice Smile 1
  • Chuckle 1

40 minutes ago, MetalSkulkBane said:

Cream X Tails is a joke to me, at least "no, really, it's canonical ship" level. They spoke maybe twice in last 10 years and she called him MR Tails.

Zooey is way too bland for me to care.

Fiona was boring before become evil, afterwards I saw no reason to ship them.

Sticks has zero interest in him. I could as well talk about Marine, Li Moon, Mina, Barbie the Koala, Carotia and every other bloody female character. In short I have no interest in starting a ship with no/very little base.

Thus by process of elimination, Cosmo is the only ship I can give a damn... even if I don't car much about Cosmo. She has a nice design (alien, yet mobian-like), but her personality is by the number and whole arc was simply making us feel bad for her.

Yeah I noticed how Tails gets all the ladies, even Perci seems interested in him.

By the way, Cosmo's story was actually interesting and she had nice moments with Tails, I thought they were cute together.

There's not much to say about Fiona or Zooey, one had a horrible storyline with him and the other barely even appeared.

Do Cream and Tails even interact?

Him being with Mina was cute I guess, but I wasn't into the Mobius XYL storyline.

He does actually have a special "interaction" with Sticks: in fact they are polar opposites, which might be interesting if expanded upon, Tails is the optimistic, naive kid, while Sticks is suspicious, paranoid, and a bit cynic, Tails is the rational guy while Sticks is irrational, Tails loves science and technology while Sticks doesn't trust it.

So I think both his relationships with Cosmo and Sticks are interesting, but Cosmo is the only one I'd call romantic.

• Nice Smile 2

I seriously thought this topic was about tail's tornado planes.

I am disappoint.

I like tails x zooey though.

• Chuckle 2

I think the Blue Typhoon was a good ship he made. If only somebody made a model without those stupid trees and "asphalt" thing, I would toy with the render in Starmade. The middle is too thin, possible structural weakness but it gives a charm, though.

blue_typhoon_3d_model_c4d_max_obj_fbx_ma

blue_typhoon2_by_nova_rek-dawvh3g.png

Jokes apart, the only shipping I sympathize with is TailsxNicole. But she's dead and buried. Oh bummer. So, yeah, no ships available anymore.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Promotion 1
  • Chuckle 2
  • Fist Bump 1

Tails has way too many love interests! Also you forgot Tails and Marine. I do not have favorite pairing mainly because Tails has too many love interests to the point that I can not really keep track. He needs to slow down and take a break. I can not think of any other character with this many common pairings.

• Promotion 1

8 hours ago, tailsBOOM! said:

Which Tails ship do you like more: Tails X Cosmo, Tails X Sticks, Tails X Zooey, Tails X Cream, Tails X Fiona, or is it something else?  

Eh,  not really a Sonic character shipper and even less a Tails one. So all I can do is give a brief comment:

Tails and Fiona not going to happen was kinda the point. It was something he had to overcome about himself and I can appreciate that. 

Tails and Cream seems like a Pair the Squares situation, tbh. I guess I wouldn't mind it, if it was ever gonna be something to begin with.

Been a good while since I got to that part of Sonic X, but I guess him and Cosmo is the most valid one.

Tails and Sticks actually sounds kinda fun in that MC SkatKat kinda way. I'd be down for that.

Ditto with Marine, simple and clean.

Zooey was kinda nothing in her one appearance, but to be fair, Boom!Tails is comparatively the most boring of the main cast. The fact that she seems to be older than even Fiona despite her soft voice is another little oddity.

Also, Barby,  Mina, and Moon exist. Oh and, uh, Perci too.

• Thumbs Up 1

23 minutes ago, DabigRG said:

The fact that she seems to be older than even Fiona despite her soft voice is another little oddity.

She's actually the same age as Tails, eight years old. 

As for my answer...I only see Tails as single. None of his parade of love interests had any interesting dynamic or chemistry with him, so I don't really care that they've been dropped by the wayside. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Tails does have an odd abundance of love interests for a character that is still well within the age range to think girls are icky.

Never could quite understand how that always came to be.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Chuckle 1

He's too young to worry about romance, there's no basis for any shipping in the games afaik, and I don't find myself very fond of any of any alternate canon shippings. So, well, none of them.

• Thumbs Up 3

I shipped Tails and Cream back when she was first introduced a long time ago. These days I see there's no basis for it.

Tails and Cosmo are the most logical, and I agree with MetalSkulkBane that she's a cool anthropomorphic design.

I'd totally ship him and Li Moon if the latter ever grew to be anything more than window dressing over the comics run. With the redesign She's just too cute to be such a none character.

5a7ea795b57d0_LiMoon.png.62f7ae13c0d64011d1486ff7f891cc5e.png

• Promotion 1

2 hours ago, Cuz said:

I'd totally ship him and Li Moon if the latter ever grew to be anything more than window dressing over the comics run. With the redesign She's just too cute to be such a none character.

5a7ea795b57d0_LiMoon.png.62f7ae13c0d64011d1486ff7f891cc5e.png

Don't get me started on how much Li-Moon's redesign completely dropped the ball and made it seem more like Ian was only using her to ship tease with Tails. Not your fault, it's just bad. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Promotion 1

4 hours ago, VEDJ-F said:

Don't get me started on how much Li-Moon's redesign completely dropped the ball and made it seem more like Ian was only using her to ship tease with Tails. Not your fault, it's just bad. 

Yeah, that was my thought as well. They could've still had that in there without changing her Red-Panda/Tiger species.

My only logical guess for that is that he wanted her role as a preemptive contrast to how Fiona treats him to be more obvious.

• Thumbs Up 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/9/2018 at 5:24 PM, DabigRG said:

Eh,  not really a Sonic character shipper and even less a Tails one. So all I can do is give a brief comment:

Tails and Fiona not going to happen was kinda the point. It was something he had to overcome about himself and I can appreciate that. 

Tails and Cream seems like a Pair the Squares situation, tbh. I guess I wouldn't mind it, if it was ever gonna be something to begin with.

Been a good while since I got to that part of Sonic X, but I guess him and Cosmo is the most valid one.

Tails and Sticks actually sounds kinda fun in that MC SkatKat kinda way. I'd be down for that.

Ditto with Marine, simple and clean.

Zooey was kinda nothing in her one appearance, but to be fair, Boom!Tails is comparatively the most boring of the main cast. The fact that she seems to be older than even Fiona despite her soft voice is another little oddity.

Also, Barby,  Mina, and Moon exist. Oh and, uh, Perci too.

Oh, and Tikal. And NICOLE, don’t forget her. Kinda down with Mina, NICOLE, Fiona, and Tikal for the most part, though I prefer the latter most with Shadow. 

• Thumbs Up 1

16 hours ago, DabigRG said:

Why those two?

Tikal introduced herself to Tails and only him before their friendly interaction. NICOLE due to the tech stuff and being Sonic it Sally’s Number Two.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Nice Smile 1

1 minute ago, Miragnarok said:

Tikal introduced herself to Tails and only him before their friendly interaction. NICOLE due to the tech stuff and being Sonic it Sally’s number Two.

Oh. 

Idk, seems like Gamma was the one who was oilin dat machine.

• Chuckle 1

3 hours ago, DabigRG said:

Why those two?

On Nicole's matter I'd like to point out that both of them are very smart, almost encyclopedias, but they have no idea about feelings, "humane" stuff. It would be cool to see the slow development of it.

But that's just me, I guess.

• Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, Korke said:

On Nicole's matter I'd like to point out that both of them are very smart, almost encyclopedias, but they have no idea about feelings, "humane" stuff. It would be cool to see the slow development of it.

But that's just me, I guess.

That does sound somewhat interesting. Wouldn't be the first time Tails wanted something not of flesh and blood.

• Thumbs Up 1

I remember shipping Tails and Cream when I was younger. Still have nothing against the ship, I admit, but these days, I could take it or leave it. Might still look at it to remind myself of simpler times, though.

Besides that, Tails and Cosmo seem to be the only Tails ship I have any sort of serious fondness for. Just kinda liked that dynamic there.

Beyond that? I'm kinda stumped on even what I might have thought.

• Thumbs Up 3