Awoo.

Spyro the Dragon: Reignited Trilogy - November 13th, 2018 (PS4, Xbox One)

Ryannumber1gamer

Spyro 1 had some pretty interesting boss battles, from what I've played so far, they're all "regular" levels where you have to reach the boss before fighting it. It helps building some tension. In Spyro 2 and 3 all the bosses are arena-like levels.

Game's looking so good, even in stills like this, probably even better in motion. But they could release at least a gameplay from Stone Hill, c'mon! :lol: E3, maybe.

25 minutes ago, Jango said:

Spyro 1 had some pretty interesting boss battles, from what I've played so far, they're all "regular" levels where you have to reach the boss before fighting it. It helps building some tension. In Spyro 2 and 3 all the bosses are arena-like levels.

Game's looking so good, even in stills like this, probably even better in motion. But they could release at least a gameplay from Stone Hill, c'mon! :lol: E3, maybe.

Or a Nintendo Direct, Nintendo is having their next Investor Meeting tomorrow so a new Direct could be possible. However I don't know if Directs and Investor Meetings affect each other or not. But still we should at least get 1 more direct before E3.

• Thumbs Up 1

Spyro 1 bosses were an absolute joke. I like the idea of pursuing them through the stage, but these guys go down so easy it almost takes away any feeling of accomplishment after beating them. If i were them I'd  add some challenge to the fights, but i know they'll likely be exactly the same unfortunately.

• Thumbs Up 2

I forgot to post this video when VTNVIVI posted it, but he points out the hints we missed leading up to the Spyro announcement including the Toys for Bob video.He also showed that they had the word Spyro right in plain sight, how could we have missed that. For one not very many people knew about the video and 2 we didn't know who the developer would be for the then unannounced trilogy.

Now this is interesting, new photos behind the scenes at Toys for Bob with the Spyro Reignited Trilogy.

Brand new Nintendo Direct arrives on May 18th, so chances are we'll see Spyro announced for Switch as well as more Crash Switch footage.

15 hours ago, Blue Knight/Bluestreak said:

Brand new Nintendo Direct arrives on May 18th, so chances are we'll see Spyro announced for Switch as well as more Crash Switch footage.

This isn’t a real account.

15 hours ago, Blue Knight/Bluestreak said:

Now this is interesting, new photos behind the scenes at Toys for Bob with the Spyro Reignited Trilogy.

WOuldn't exactly trust "Euroope" on that one. latest?cb=20140206174113

8 minutes ago, Zaysho said:

This isn’t a real account.

Where's the real account then? I didn't notice the extra o added into the Twitter handle, my mistake.

Okay guys it's official this time, the next Nintendo Direct will be at E3 2018. The above Tweet gives the schedule.Let's see if they'll announce Spyro Reignited Switch then.

Just because they've announced the E3 stuff doesn't mean there won't be a Direct between these two points of time. Yes, E3 is the most likely for a Spyro announcement, but don't count out any surprises.

With that said, I think we would be lucky to get the equivalent of two full-size Nintendo Directs in the month and a half until E3.  Nintendo Direct Minis centred on a single game, perhaps, though I don't know if Spyro (and Crash) fall in the usual Mini wheelhouse.

So this Thursday we may have some more Spyro and Crash news coming.

Also, not sure if this really has anything to do with the Reignited Trilogy, but I'll just post VTNVIVI's video about it.

If it's aimed at investors, I think the most we'd get is acknowledgement of the feedback it's received. 

I get Charles, as I graphic designer I very often design logotypes for a brand, but I only get paid and recognized for that part of the work, if the brand is successful and make a lot of money, I don't get extra or anything, you only see your baby and well... Get happy for it.

Charles is the only that still hasn't moved on, Joe Pearson is over it already... And IIRC, Vicarious Visions had a special thanks to the original Naughty Dog team behind the original Crash games, and Charles was part of ND... Kinda, we know the stories about their contract, but that's more on ND than Activision or VV.

I expect the same special thanks in Reignited Trilogy. They could have called him? Absolutely. But should they? Nah. In the interview he talked about helping to make the designs better or create new stuff, well, this a remake, not a new game.

I really, really, REALLY hope if VV is making a new original Crash game, they call Charles and give him a job to design new characters, they did that in CNK. Same if that happens with Spyro. The guy is pretty good, but he need to calm down a bit xD

So since these past few weeks have been slow on news, I feel like sharing this small bit of trivia I just found out and don't think anyone posted here

The trailer theme for Reignited Trilogy, ''Dragonplay'' was composed specifically for the game. How do I know that?

Why the complete version of the track (which is still the trailer's lenght, they just cut out the intro and replaced it with Stone Hill's track) has a bombastic reprise of the Spyro 1 title theme

High Caves (level from the Magic Crafters Homeworld):

DcSmxrWVAAA3eIA.jpg

• Thumbs Up 6
  • Nice Smile 1

The fact that there's so much attention in placing details that didn't even existed before due to polygon limitation, it truly feels like a task to remake. Compared to Crash where yeah, the same thing happened but the originals were generally more polished thus making the conversion easier, it's quite the accomplishment. Can't wait to see also the second and third game recieving this treatment.

• Thumbs Up 1

The more I see of this game the better it looks. I’m still dying to hear if we get the return of the bonus stages in Spyro 1.

Funny how the sky box in the concept art has the original colors and in the game itself is just a regular blue ?

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/189706-nintendo-switch/76571076/900653271

Well it seems Spyro will be announced for Switch as the first announcement during Nintendo's E3 direct. The link above already got 2 things right as of today, which was Nintendo Switch's online service info and Nintendo classics. So a Crash Amiibo seems probable also.

Don't get too excited:

12 hours ago, JaidynReiman said:

Also, if anyone tries to cite a supposed rumor that is now "confirmed" by the online reveal, please don't.

There's a rumor that said the info would come out by May 7th and would have cloud saves. However, it also said Nintendo Classics (previously known as Virtual Console) would be a thing related to online, as well as NES and GBA at launch (not just NES, this is blatantly wrong now), a September 24th release date, and voice chat through the system/an existing app (like Discord).

Some of this could still potentially happen, but first off, the leak said it'd be announced at the same time, and the GBA part is blatantly false. Its not a real leak. I'm just sharing this info because so many people are spreading the leak as confirmed now because he happened to get the date right (Nintendo already said early May anyway).

There's a lot which the rumour goes for which were either easy guesses, things we already knew about, or which they actively got wrong; for instance, the NES games, which we already knew about, do not appear to be using the branding "Nintendo Classics," the name cited in the rumour.  Judgement must remain suspended for now.

• Thumbs Up 3