Awoo.

Spyro the Dragon: Reignited Trilogy - November 13th, 2018 (PS4, Xbox One)

Ryannumber1gamer

Also, "Lustrous Daybreak" is just a synonym for "Radiant Dawn" lol

Yeah, don't buy what it says.

The poster had just made a lucky guess, because he also got several things wrong:

- Claims to have voice chat on system, using Discord

- Says GBA games will also be available at launch

- Classics launching in August, before the service

- Lustrous Daybreak sounds too similar to Radient Dawn

- I can't see Intelligent Systems give up Paper Mario, regardless of where they take it

- Waluigi for Odyssey. Seriously????

Scott Cawthon likely knows that Nintendo is A-OK with graphic, shocking content. He also denied a console release of FNAF a while ago

- Both Crash and Spyro in Smash. It's too "easy."

4 hours ago, SupahBerry said:

Yeah, don't buy what it says.

The poster had just made a lucky guess, because he also got several things wrong:

- Claims to have voice chat on system, using Discord

- Says GBA games will also be available at launch

- Classics launching in August, before the service

- Lustrous Daybreak sounds too similar to Radient Dawn

- I can't see Intelligent Systems give up Paper Mario, regardless of where they take it

- Waluigi for Odyssey. Seriously????

Scott Cawthon likely knows that Nintendo is A-OK with graphic, shocking content. He also denied a console release of FNAF a while ago

- Both Crash and Spyro in Smash. It's too "easy."

"- Claims to have voice chat on system, using Discord"

To be fair on this one, I think this is possible. But Discord themselves already said like a month ago or so that they were interested in helping Nintendo with a voice chat system, so even that was likely taken from Discord's suggestion. And I think its very possible it can happen. But again, we already knew that was on the cards.

The biggest thing that destroys it is lack of GBA at launch. That outright kills the leak.

Allegedly, the person came out and said that they got lucky with the date:

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/234547-super-smash-bros-for-nintendo-switch/76588675

The old account was deleted, though, and even then, the invalid information is more than enough to prove the leak is wrong.

• Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, Blue Knight/Bluestreak said:

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/189706-nintendo-switch/76571076/900653271

Well it seems Spyro will be announced for Switch as the first announcement during Nintendo's E3 direct. The link above already got 2 things right as of today, which was Nintendo Switch's online service info and Nintendo classics. So a Crash Amiibo seems probable also.

And that guy's source is?

2 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Sonic Heroes said:

And that guy's source is?

Well that's easy, his uncle at Nintendo.

Come on. 

Seriously, getting a random guess right means jack shit, especially when the majority of everything else he said was absolutely wrong.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Chuckle 1

Some sound palpable, but if they turn out real it might just be for that very reason.

If NST sells well, Crash Bandicoot amiibo doesn't sound too unlikely even if the rumour IS false.

A Pokemon Kanto remake almost sounds palpable since the Sun and Moon anime is running at a rather irregular pace for the supposed time schedule, but Gen 1 remakes have been rumoured for years.

''Super Sonic Racing''.

Didn't Aaron specify on Twitter that this ISN'T the name of the racing game?

I know it's not much to poke holes at the ''leak'', but at the same time, it's using popular fan names for the unnanounced games what usually gives away it being fake or note, case in point, the whole ''Treasure Trilogy'' rumor for Spyro.

5 minutes ago, E-122-Psi said:

Some sound palpable, but if they turn out real it might just be for that very reason.

If NST sells well, Crash Bandicoot amiibo doesn't sound too unlikely even if the rumour IS false.

A Pokemon Kanto remake almost sounds palpable since the Sun and Moon anime is running at a rather irregular pace for the supposed time schedule, but Gen 1 remakes have been rumoured for years.

Doubtful, considering that Sony's line of Amiibo-like figures already has a Crash figure. Even the Sonic one used the Classic design while the Amiibo used the Modern design.

*sees a bunch of replies here

*thinks it's a new info/image/video

*it's actually that same debunked gamefaqs link being posted for the 10th time...

C'mon @Blue Knight/Bluestreak, E3 is just around the corner, it's probably gonna be confirmed there. The game is in fact coming to the Switch, it was on their site even, we don't need to believe the "my uncle works at Nintendo" guy. Be patient my friend.

I think the Skylanders Crash figure would have a more negative effect on the chances of Crash getting an Amiibo than Totaku Crash, the latter is a run-of-the-mill figure, the former is specifically TtL.

14 minutes ago, Jango said:

*sees a bunch of replies here

*thinks it's a new info/image/video

*it's actually that same debunked gamefaqs link being posted for the 10th time...

C'mon @Blue Knight/Bluestreak, E3 is just around the corner, it's probably gonna be confirmed there. The game is in fact coming to the Switch, it was on their site even, we don't need to believe the "my uncle works at Nintendo" guy. Be patient my friend.

I know its coming to Switch, it's just Spyro is the deciding factor of me getting a Switch, along with Sonic, Crash and Jurassic World Evolution if announced. Plus I can't wait to replay Year of the Dragon remade and as a handheld.

1 minute ago, Blue Knight/Bluestreak said:

I know its coming to Switch, it's just Spyro is the deciding factor of me getting a Switch, along with Sonic, Crash and Jurassic World Evolution if announced. Plus I can't wait to replay Year of the Dragon remade and as a handheld.

Well yeah. That's still not really an explanation for buying into very clearly fake "leaks". We've already got a leak that's incredibly valid because it actually has legitimate evidence to back it up. Nintendo site being accidentally thrown up and Nintendo reps confirming it means we already know it exists. I'll take that far more than "random gamefaqs guy who claims he "totes has a source that confirms it!". 

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Absolutely 1

22 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Well yeah. That's still not really an explanation for buying into very clearly fake "leaks". We've already got a leak that's incredibly valid because it actually has legitimate evidence to back it up. Nintendo site being accidentally thrown up and Nintendo reps confirming it means we already know it exists. I'll take that far more than "random gamefaqs guy who claims he "totes has a source that confirms it!". 

Yes I know of the Nintendo official leaks, but I see something like this (at first I thought the leak was fake, that was until this morning I checked the Sonic racing topic and seen someone talking about this supposed leaker then after seeing 2 things confirmed I thought the rest was going to be), then keep thinking that this is when we're going to get the release date for Spyro Switch. But I do take these type of things with a grain of salt (like VTNVIVI says in a lot of his videos), but when certain parts get confirmed that raises the reliability bar to me. Like when that guy supposedly knew Spyro (at the time treasure trilogy) was getting announced later that day, I didn't think nothing of it until I heardl he correctly guessed CODBO4 the previous week. So I don't fall for every rumor I hear, as there is always a little doubt mixed in.

What exactly is so particularly special about this Gamefaqs figure? It sounds like he or she is merely using the LKD/Kotaku method of spitballing at best. 

New concept art from Spyro Reignited Trilogy. More and more seems to be shown the closer we get to E3.

6 hours ago, Blue Knight/Bluestreak said:

New concept art from Spyro Reignited Trilogy. More and more seems to be shown the closer we get to E3.

Though, going off of what we'e heard about Sony's E3 this year, it's likely we'd hear about more Spyro stuff at either Microsoft's or Nintendo's conference as opposed to Sony's as many were suspecting earlier.

So you guys no what this means, more confirmation of possible cut content being used in the trilogy.

I gotta be honest. VV did an impressive job with Crash. But TfB are just killing it. This looks insanely good. Man, Spyro had a ton of characters, I can't wait to see them all in the Reignited Trilogy.

I'm really diging this gothic library vibe they gave to Dark Hollow. 

They gotta show more of this in motion!

Seems it’s getting mixed reception on Twitter. I think the design looks alright, but nothing crazy amazing. The chin and eyes kinda aren’t my thing 

Spyro and the scenery looks great. The Gnorcs look kinda ugly and more generic though. Even A Hero's Tail which had plenty of it's own liberties, did a better job matching the 'cuter' style of the original.

This is looking a bit worryingly like the same problem NST feel into, trying to make the characters so detailed they look kinda grotesque and lose a lot of their original style.

Shame they didn't keep a little closer to this, this actually looked like a decent translation of the original Gnorc.

• Thumbs Up 2