Awoo.

Spyro the Dragon: Reignited Trilogy - November 13th, 2018 (PS4, Xbox One)

Ryannumber1gamer

13 minutes ago, mayday2592 said:

I'm guessing the Target thing was a mistake  based on internet rumors since the title for the Spyro Trilogy was proven to be fake.

Was it? Didn't realise that. The person on Targets Twitter must have bought into the title too then. This is one of the most strangest leaks/non-leaks in recent memory

People tried to talk with Target again, and they're using scripted messages now, like: "we can't answer that right now because we're under Gnasty Gnorc's spell" and stuff like that. One of them ended up saying that the game is coming September, Amazon told the same and that it will be available for pre-order this week. They also said news are coming today (28th), which matches with the stream. Seriously, not even Crash had so many signs.

It's all on ResetEra, BTW. I guess we should check Amazon now and then to see if Spyro pops up there for pre-order. Also check the Crash NST to see if there's any big update.

Turns out they moved tonight's stream to tomorrow night, Crash Bandicoot N-Sane Trilogy will be played during the stream. So that's interesting that they will play Crash when there's supposed to be a Spyro the Dragon remaster announcement, again when you have one you get the other. Plus the live stream starts I think the same time it would've started today. Disappointed we have to wait another day, but we waited this long.

On 27/03/2018 at 6:59 AM, Jango said:

Now this time, THIS time is happening. If the Trilogy isn't announced this wednesday, I'll post a picture of me eating my shoe! C'MON ACTIVISION, FREE THE DRAGON.

32 minutes ago, Blue Knight/Bluestreak said:

Turns out they moved tonight's stream to tomorrow night, Crash Bandicoot N-Sane Trilogy will be played during the stream. So that's interesting that they will play Crash when there's supposed to be a Spyro the Dragon remaster announcement, again when you have one you get the other. Plus the live stream starts I think the same time it would've started today. Disappointed we have to wait another day, but we waited this long.

Welp. 

Guess tomorrow we'll get not only Spyro but Jango eating his own shoe.

• Nice Smile 1
  • Chuckle 1
  • Way Past Cool 1

They did it because they knew that I had to go to work tomorrow thus wouldn't be able to watch, so they wanted to accommodate me specifically and moved it to another night. 

obviously

• Chuckle 3

48 minutes ago, Blue Knight/Bluestreak said:

It's a ruse. They're gonna fiddle around at the title screen for a bit before activating the Spyro Trilogy demo on stream, then announcing a patch for N. Sane trilogy that adds the old cheat code to unlock the Spyro demo for everyone. The game will be formally announced at the announcement stream.

Hear me now quote me later

• Thumbs Up 2

30 minutes ago, Rusty Spy said:

It's a ruse. They're gonna fiddle around at the title screen for a bit before activating the Spyro Trilogy demo on stream, then announcing a patch for N. Sane trilogy that adds the old cheat code to unlock the Spyro demo for everyone. The game will be formally announced at the announcement stream.

Hear me now quote me later

If only!

49 minutes ago, Ratcicle King said:

Welp. 

Guess tomorrow we'll get not only Spyro but Jango eating his own shoe.

D: I better get some ketchup.

• Chuckle 1

6 hours ago, Blue Knight/Bluestreak said:

So that's interesting that they will play Crash when there's supposed to be a Spyro the Dragon remaster announcement

Where was it ever confirmed that there's supposed to be a Spyro announcement?

37 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Ghost Trick said:

Where was it ever confirmed that there's supposed to be a Spyro announcement?

Activision was supposed to make an announcement tonight, but they said today the stream would instead be done tomorrow night at 7:30PM EST. According to the Kotaku leak, there was an announcement for Spyro in March, and during last weeks stream they said they would make an announcement during this weeks stream and that it is Not Call of Duty related. So, anyways there are 19 and 1/2 hours left until the live stream starts, I wonder if they'll include a trailer.

14 hours ago, Jango said:

I guess we should check Amazon now and then to see if Spyro pops up there for pre-order. Also check the Crash NST to see if there's any big update.

Good idea, but if anything happens like say a patch that unlocks a Spyro demo in the Crash Trilogy happens tomorrow it would be only for the PS4 version. Later on when the Crash Trilogy goes multiplatform, no demo will probably unlock until Spyro gets announced to be multiplatform.

21 minutes ago, Blue Knight/Bluestreak said:

Activision was supposed to make an announcement tonight, but they said today the stream would instead be done tomorrow night at 7:30PM EST. According to the Kotaku leak, there was an announcement for Spyro in March, and during last weeks stream they said they would make an announcement during this weeks stream and that it is Not Call of Duty related. So, anyways there are 19 and 1/2 hours left until the live stream starts, I wonder if they'll include a trailer.

It's not 100% confirmed to be Spyro tho', which was what he was asking. No official source claimed it'd be a Spyro announcement. While the writing's on the wall, let's not assume that there isn't the possibility of tomorrow's announcement being something else and Spyro's being pushed back to a later date.

• Thumbs Up 1

There was no announcement stream?? LOL!! Oh Activision.......seems they like to play games as much as make them.

44 minutes ago, Eurisko said:

There was no announcement stream?? LOL!! Oh Activision.......seems they like to play games as much as make them.

No, it's apparently been moved to tonight instead. 

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, VEDJ-F said:

No, it's apparently been moved to tonight instead. 

Just so they can watch the Internet chomp at the bit for one more day. Though I will laugh if they don't announce Spyro at this point 

52 minutes ago, Tornado said:

"Introducing the Spyro flamethrower for Call of Duty WWII"

Don't even play with this!

I'll be home around 7pm to watch this thing. Twitch.tv, right?

My wet dream would be, close to end of the stream, the guy exits back to the main menu and says: "before we finish, let me show y'all something". He then inputs the Spyro code and bam, demo available! Or a trailer at least! 

C'mon.

1 hour ago, Tornado said:

"Introducing the Spyro flamethrower for Call of Duty WWII"

Yeah it even April 1st yet, so why try it early. Seriously though, Spyro fans have already been played with a few times already, so we don't need any more of that.

Are we going to watch the stream on Motobug?

11 hours ago, Blue Knight/Bluestreak said:

Are you sure they said it wasn't COD related? Because I'm getting a bad feeling that the announcement will be MW2 Remastered.

Although,  playing Crash for the terribly timed stream does give me a decent amount of hope. Announcing MW2 there would be really weird, right? Right?

19 minutes ago, Jango said:

Don't even play with this!

I'll be home around 7pm to watch this thing. Twitch.tv, right?

My wet dream would be, close to end of the stream, the guy exits back to the main menu and says: "before we finish, let me show y'all something". He then inputs the Spyro code and bam, demo available! Or a trailer at least! 

C'mon.

Where are the pictures of you eating your shoe?

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Marcello said:

Where are the pictures of you eating your shoe?

I can't eat my shoe at work right now :V

1 hour ago, Marcello said:

Are we going to watch the stream on Motobug?

Sure, if people want it. Give me a time in GMT.

24 minutes ago, Jango said:

I can't eat my shoe at work right now :V

Have them ready for afterwards then! :P

Hmmm, speculation wise, I wouldn't mind if they announce an actual new Crash bandicoot game or the Twinsanity re-imagining/remake many have asked for, especially as a result of the NST's popularity and being available on multiple platforms.

29 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

If the stream starts at the same it was supposed to yesterday, it should be 23:30, I think. Roughly 6 hours from this post.

35 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

12:30AM GMT is when it starts in that time zone, same time as it would've been yesterday. It starts at 7:30PM EST here, which is about 6 hours from now. Will the live stream be posted on here or somewhere else, because I don't know what Motobug is outside of a Sonic enemy?

The UK is now in BST, people. Not that it matters, since I checked yesterday and the times are right anyway.

As for Motobug, it's the hangout of the SSMB where we watch live events and other things.

https://cytu.be/r/Motobug - If the stream's being played on it, that's where to go.

Turns out I'll be out of the loop because I'm going to watch Ready Player One tonight. I might just catch the first 30 minutes of the stream probably. Hopefully all will be revealed!