Awoo.

Spyro the Dragon: Reignited Trilogy - November 13th, 2018 (PS4, Xbox One)

Ryannumber1gamer

3 hours ago, Jango said:

Activision isn't stupid to joke about this

They are and have been,  but I digress. Didn't you get back from saying this too?

4 hours ago, Jango said:

OK, now they're just playing with us. C'mon Activision, do it already!

And also

On 3/30/2018 at 3:21 PM, Jango said:

we're part of the problem because we hyped this so much -because we want it so much- without any official information,

As I've warned before (and did that time), just becuase all signs seem to be pointing towards such,  don't key the confirmation bias get to y'all again. 

Especially of that turns out to be a day late post package,  which I've heard from European compadres are quite common. 

Yes, I know, they were joking, but what I meant is joke about the existence of something that doesn't exist to begin with. That'd be shitty. Like "ha-ha, they think we're making Spyro! Here, have some CoD". But I don't see it like that because whatever, the game does exists..... IT HAS TO. TOO. MANY. SIGNS. MUST. CONTAIN. HYPE. RAGE. EXPECTATIONS. 

@Ratcicle King you're the expert, mano.

Just curious but in terms of popularity isn't crash more popular in retro sense than spurs. I loved the first but it seemed more of a small following compared to crash games growing up. Or maybe I just didn't have many spyro friends

Now Vicarious Visions is teasing the Spyro remaster in a recent Tweet, once again featuring Spro and Easter Eggs. Also the Spyro website has updated, now also Skylanders merchandise is replaced with Spyro merchandise.

I don't think that statue counts as it that's the f4f version that's been known about for months

Guys it seems another egg has been found, we are getting closer, so PAX East might be it. I mean this is a sudden increase in official stuff from involved companies/developers, I don't even think Crash was teased this much within a 2 day period, starting yesterday April 2nd. A 3rd egg has been discovered, this is it it's definitely got to be PAX 2018 in about a week or so.

And now the Official Crash Bandicoot Twitter and Flacon McBob Twitter have now started following each other. That's it, it's confirmed now, just when I was about to give up looking for clues (after that bait and switch, no annoucement stream), then the teasers start pouring out, just wasn't expecting this many within a 2 day period.

• Thumbs Up 1

Possible Spiderman and Spyro blow out in same week? SIGN. ME. THE. FUCK. IN. 

And it's even cooler when you remember that Insomniac created Spyro <3

This is so cool! That's how you promote a game IMO. Sure, not too long ago Activision pulled that stream bullshit (can't fully blame them tho', you know), but this? This is legit. I really wanna know what's inside! Why SSMB haven't received its egg yet? Quick, someone check the mail box! :P

PAX East, please! Can't wait untill E3, this egg tease was too much > - <

What are the chances that there's a pendrive with the demo inside? Four eggs so far?

It is @Ryannumber1gamer !

Just now, Jango said:

PAX East, please! Can't wait untill E3, this egg tease was too much > - <

What are the chances that there's a pendrive with the demo inside?

Doubt it, they wouldn't take that chance of a leak.

I bet there's six eggs total, each one have a letter inside, all together spells: S-P-Y-R-O. And then there's the final one that says: "IS BACK YO!"

Will this over hype lead to new games? I know people raved on crash but we barley hear much now outside the page save speed runs.  will we see new spyro not skylander edition. Does SL even run still?

1 hour ago, Jango said:

Four eggs so far?

Actually there are currently 5. Correction there are now 6 eggs in total.

According to VTNVIVI on Twitter, that these are not just getting sent to gaming reporters. Like the one above, their also being sent to YouTuber's who do gaming stuff. But what's more interesting is this.

According to VTNVIVI, Activision bought a bunch of these from Etsy, so now I guess 150 of these are going to be distributed to Youtubers and Gaming news sites.

Madness! Can't wait for more. I wonder if AntDude (Youtuber) will get one, he's a big Spyro fan, love his videos.

Caddicarus must have gotten one. He's the most obvious YouTuber for a Spyro-related reveal. 

I waaaaaas going to say Daddy Caddy, but he never made any Spyro video, he only promissed to do if he gets a million subscribes... And he's more of a Crash guy anyways.

1 minute ago, Jango said:

but he never made any Spyro video,

What.

He did one on Enter the Dragonfly what are you talking about.

• Thumbs Up 1

VTNVIVI just did a video on it, his channel is probably on of the more popular YouTube channels on Spyro as well as others like Sly, Ratchet, Jak and Crash. So chances are Activision might send him one. As well as Skylanders YouTubers like CrystalFissure or Skylands Academy.

12 minutes ago, Blue Wisp said:

What.

He did one on Enter the Dragonfly what are you talking about.

Dang, it's true, totally forgot about it! Although I prefer AntDude's one hehe

VTNVIVI said in his video description that Etsy said that 16 eggs were ordered, not 12 or 150. A 7th egg has been received by Lamarr Wilson, according to VTNVIVI.

Where's my egg tho', I love Spyro, Activision :U

Geez, imagine count all the 150 eggs hahaha. But 16, huh? I was going to say it could be 20, cuz' you know, it's Spyro's 20th anniversary.

2 hours ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Caddicarus must have gotten one. He's the most obvious YouTuber for a Spyro-related reveal. 

Next to Haedox as well of course.