Awoo.

Spyro the Dragon: Reignited Trilogy - November 13th, 2018 (PS4, Xbox One)

Ryannumber1gamer

Well, the street date is gonna be broken soon, so I might as well vanish untill probably next thursday. See ya then to bring my opinions on the game!

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Well, there’s the confirmation about the download.

Clap, fucking clap Activision.

Aaaand there goes quite a few potential purchases out the window. 

AAAAAHHHHHHH

SORCERESS LOOKS SO GOOD THE ANIMATION'S BEAUTIFUL BIANCA'S ADORABLE-

MY BOY RIPTO'S BACK!!!

And Molten Crater ajgkkafgjkqwoq

That's it- I'm officially going dark. I've seen everything I need to see. See y'all on the other side!

• Thumbs Up 1

42 minutes ago, Sonictrainer said:

Here's a some footage from RR & YOTD

I really like what's in the above 2 videos. The Ripto battle looks great, like the new designs on Spyro when using superflame. I wonder if that'll carry over to Year of the Dragon. As for the Sorceress cutscene, I like the new design plus the overall cutscene has some quality animation.

Some cute animation. Disappointed at no Pamela Hayden or Flo De Ri (I take it that's not Gregg Berger as Ripto either), but the new actresses do okay.

I love Bianca's oversized cloak with dangling sleeves.

Yeesh, that Ripto model is ugly though. The Sorceress looks fine, but the bulkier design makes her look even more like a transgender King K Rool. :P

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Chuckle 1

24 minutes ago, E-122-Psi said:

The Sorceress looks fine, but the bulkier design makes her look even more like a transgender King K Rool. :P

Better or worse than looking like Barney's disgruntled ex?

Ooh, and we've got a new VA confirmed!

g3kdoc198lw11.jpg?width=750&auto=webp&s=f459b9831c166151fc9f74a3ef24e5b550ea61c3

You may know her as Clementine in Telltale's Walking Dead.

• Thumbs Up 1

We now have confirmation that the download patch is 5 GB. The back of the box say 55 GB minimum is required and discs can only hold up to 50 GB. 

Just now, Operationgamer17 said:

We now have confirmation that the download patch is 5 GB. The back of the box say 55 GB minimum is required and discs can only hold up to 50 GB. 

You also forgot to mention that Sanzaru Games is involved, maybe Sly 5 hints in the PS4 version. At least it's a small-ish patch, I was expecting probably 10+GB.

Spyro/Crash bundle broke release date, too, confirming its existence and that it's meant to launch the same day as Spyro on its own. (So why hasn't it been officially announced yet?!)

tsw7yunbhlw11.jpg?width=576&auto=webp&s=e4cd55e256714af97556691e88b8949230196a8c

According to the Spyro Reddit, this copy came from Best Buy, so it's not a Gamestop exclusive as some have speculated.

• Thumbs Up 1

Thanks to Josh Gaming we got our first listen at Artisans Homeworld ost in Reignited.

And here is the back cover to the Crash N-Sane + Spyro Reignited Trilogy bundle. Again there's Sanzaru Games, I'm beginning to wonder if they only helped with the PS4 version, instead of the Xbox One version. If true and they only helped with the PS4 version, then I could see hints/ easter eggs exclusive to the PS4 version like Sly or Ratchet as possibilities.

@Forte-Metallix Your above post with the Tweet about Bianca's new VA. Well that Tweet has since been deleted for some reason.

• Thumbs Up 1

If indeed the download turns out to only be 5 GB... that's perfectly manageable for me. I'll have to wait and see if that holds true, but if it does I'll go ahead and get this game. It's still complete bull, but admittedly if it is only 5 GB of extra data it would be pretty stupid to ship two discs  not like 100 GB Blu-Rays exist or anything.

But didn't they say 2 and 3 need the download to be playabe? The 5GB size doesn't seem to fit that description.

Just going to warn everyone, don’t take the assumption that because the game needs a download it’s an assurance there won’t be spoilers for 2/3. The game will almost definitely have the download up ahead of time for reviewers.

22 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Just going to warn everyone, don’t take the assumption that because the game needs a download it’s an assurance there won’t be spoilers for 2/3. The game will almost definitely have the download up ahead of time for reviewers.

I mean, considering they're showing endgame cutscenes and boss fights, you don't even need to wait for leakers to spoil it, the marketing is doing it for us.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Chuckle 1

1 hour ago, Ratcicle King said:

I mean, considering they're showing endgame cutscenes and boss fights, you don't even need to wait for leakers to spoil it, the marketing is doing it for us.

Technically how can these games be spoiled, considering we already know the stories. Unless you mean like what happened with Ripto's boss battle with Spyro's redesigned superflame. Or other surprises that are not yet known.

Plus Canadian Guy Eh has his Toys For Bob interview up. Perhaps there are some hints as to what new things to expect from the trilogy.

Cant wait for tor next Tuesday! My wife loves Spyro , gonna play it together. Its gonna be a real trip down memory lane. I can still remember getting the original for Xmas '98.

3 hours ago, Ratcicle King said:

3 hours ago, Blue Knight/Bluestreak said:

Technically how can these games be spoiled, considering we already know the stories. Unless you mean like what happened with Ripto's boss battle with Spyro's redesigned superflame. Or other surprises that are not yet known.

Plus Canadian Guy Eh has his Toys For Bob interview up. Perhaps there are some hints as to what new things to expect from the trilogy.

Considering multiple people have just said they’re leaving so they go in blind, as well as saying the download at least meant random spoilers due to a broken street date couldn’t be thrown online, it’s pretty clear there’s still spoiler stuff people want to avoid.

10 hours ago, Forte-Metallix said:

Spyro the Dronegon's journey has reached its peak:

Spyro, I like you. Please don’t disrespect my fellow Welsh peeps like this...

• Chuckle 1

Xbox has finally put its hat into the ring and has uploaded a gameplay vid with loads of little snippets. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Nice Smile 1

Also there's a live play through going on thanks to PlayStation France. They've already shown at least one new dragon design.