Awoo.

LET'S GO!!!! (Help me, SSMB!)

PaulyBFromDa303

(I wanna thank the mods for moving this to the correct forum)

OK SSMB! I need your help!!!

I'm looking for volunteers (5 minimum, 9 maximum) to help me out with my project, Sonic Forces - Never Enough (Park Avenue)

It's simple really, I need a couple of enthusiastic voice clips. It's not a singing thing, just an exclamation. I'm currently setting up a speed template to send out to all who volunteer. All i need is for people to shout "LET'S GO!!!" in rhythm for a setup. I am looking to give The Sonic Stadium some exposure with this one, and any and all help is greatly appreciated. If you're up for it, please comment below or send me a PM. Anybody can join. If you have any sort of reservations or questions, please bring them up to me. I'm not picky at all. Also, I'm not usually one for time limits, but I need this done ASAP as I'm progressing pretty rapidly with my remix. I'm gonna go ahead and say two weeks tops. I'm looking forward to getting everyone and everything together

VOLUNTEERS (so far)

@NikoS - Got it!

@Kellan - Got it!

@Jovahexeon Ghost Trick - Got it!

@The drunkard from space! - Got it!

@-Justin- - Got it!

@qt.steeph - Got it!

Still room for 3 more entrants

• Thumbs Up 4
  • Fist Bump 1

I might be able to, but I’m only going to be alone with a mic for the next couple of hours. So, if the speed template’s ready by then, I’ll give it a shot.

• Nice Smile 1

Fantastic! Thank you! Looks like I better hurry with it. All I have to do is record my own voice, so I better go drive somewhere. I can probably have everything ready within the next 2 hours

@NikoS @Kellan @Jovahexeon Ghost Trick

Speed template (No voice): https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EAOgCyLMb1-lD4q50OkNJr7TuYIwPjRE/view?usp=sharing

Speed template (Pauly): https://drive.google.com/file/d/11JXfe0l56Y2q5jGMMhvMJqcAmWXHxM0h/view?usp=sharing

My work in progress to this point is also available but I'd rather not post it here. Ruins the surprise for everyone else. I have everything up til the "LETS GO" point. Available upon request

You're welcome! I'm glad it came out alright, because I pretty much had to teach myself how to yell just now (I sounded like a yelping dog on the first few takes).

Can't wait to hear the final thing!

• Chuckle 1

Took me a few takes too. My first one was pretty froggy, I sounded like an old man XD But yeah, it's perfect. I can't wait to finish this.

I notice it's an m4a. I haven't checked it out yet, I'm still at IHOP, but I'm not 100% sure it'll work. Is there a way to make it mp3 or WAV?

@NikoS @Kellan @Jovahexeon Ghost Trick @The drunkard from space! @-Justin-

I want to take a minute and thank everybody here on SSMB for all the support with this one. We've finally reached the minimum requirement I need to make this work. There's still plenty of time so don't panic. Keep an eye on my percentage level. The closer it gets to 95 is when I'll absolutely need it, each clip counting as 2. It usually takes me about a month to make a song from start to finish so I'm gonna guess there's still about two or three weeks left on this, give or take. Sometimes the creative juices don't always flow lol. 

Folks, there's still room to sign up! I feel like the more people I have, the more of a solid of a sound it'll be. Feel free to let me know either commenting here, a status update, or a PM! Let's give the SSMB a song it can be proud of! I'm definitely throwing my all into it. 

• Thumbs Up 5

@Jovahexeon Ghost Trick Not perfect, but definitely do-able. The tempo was right and the attitude was right, and that's all I need. Much appreciated!

Thanks to this one and @The drunkard from space!'s clip, I now have all five of the needed clips! It's gonna be pretty solid. Still time for those who want to join, and for those who have already joined! Great job, everyone!

• Thumbs Up 1