Awoo.

Why do we see Green Hill Zone so often?

NicoBoi

I don't know how specific you wanna get with this, but the answer is none. They've mostly just been having rolling hills...literal rolling.

2 minutes ago, StaticMania said:

They've mostly just been having rolling hills...literal rolling.

And what is Green Hill? 

A bunch of rolling hills. 

Point proven. 

To be fair, I can understand why Windy Hill ended up looking so much like Green Hill. The game is called Sonic Lost World and features a very different playstyle with a lot of new mechanics and gimmicks to it. Having the first level be a somewhat hostile Green Hill sorta acts as a way to ease people in.

Also, The Lost Hex is apparently literal chunks of Sonic's World that broke off and floated up into the sky from whatever reason, so maybe Windy Hill was some Green Hill at one point.

1 minute ago, A person, that exists said:

And what is Green Hill? 

A bunch of rolling hills. 

Point proven. 

Pretty sure he is talking about Green Hill, doc.

7 minutes ago, DabigRG said:

To be fair, I can understand why Windy Hill ended up looking so much like Green Hill. The game is called Sonic Lost World and features a very different playstyle with a lot of new mechanics and gimmicks to it. 

Don't make me laugh.

They made it like that only for nostalgia pandering, and then were like "Oops, people want new zones? Just rename them!"

7 minutes ago, DabigRG said:

Pretty sure he is talking about Green Hill, doc.

Actually, it was an answer to a different post's question. 

27 minutes ago, A person, that exists said:

Now, how many grassy fields with blocky aesthetics did Mario have? 

12 minutes ago, StaticMania said:

I don't know how specific you wanna get with this, but the answer is none. They've mostly just been having rolling hills...literal rolling.

There. Now it makes more sense.

I'd rather see Emerald Hill for a change, but besides that, I'd be thrilled to see several of Sonic 1's other Zones return.

• Thumbs Up 1