Awoo.

Why can't I do status reports?

NicoBoi

So my brother can do this but it wont let me and I do not know why, If you do than please tell me. I would like to know why please and thank you.

• The topic was locked

We do have a thread pinned in this very sub-forum for requests like these...

Anyway, went ahead and enabled your status privileges, so I'm going to go ahead and close this.

3 hours ago, NicoBoi said:

But what is a "mod

Just wanted to quickly add to this - moderators, or mods, are "staff" of the forum, that mostly means we're in charge of keeping things tidy and making sure the rules are enforced. Thus, we have privileges that other members don't have, such as the ability to lock or delete topics, ban or suspend members, edit posts other than our own, and more. For a complete list of moderators, see here: https://board.sonicstadium.org/staff/ (Some of the ones on the list, namely bmn, Carbo, Chris, and Dreadknux, are administrators, who are even higher than moderators but in this case are less involved in the day-to-day affairs of the forum.)

• Thumbs Up 4