Awoo.

Should Knuckles become an antagonist again?

A person, that exists

Dude, one of the reasons why Knuckles keeps trusting Eggman and is so gullible is because he believes that there might be some good even in the most evil people. 

How is he in any way evil.

3 minutes ago, JosepHenry said:

Dude, one of the reasons why Knuckles keeps trusting Eggman and is so gullible is because he believes that there might be some good even in the most evil people. 

How is he in any way evil.

This was a dub only thing from Sonic X btw. I don't think there's any other source that states that.

I thought that detail was also in Sonic Channel or some other more reputable source.

• Thumbs Up 1

On the note of Knuckles being tricked by Eggman, it's worth noting that Zero Gravity's manual states that Knuckles has since wised up to Eggman's manipulations and is therefore more suspicious about dealing with him, hence why he initially refused to believe him when he claimed to be innocent.

9 minutes ago, Kuzu the Boloedge said:

This was a dub only thing from Sonic X btw. I don't think there's any other source that states that.

Yeah, but it was a heartwarming explanation nonetheless.

Just now, Monkey Destruction Switch said:

I thought that detail was also in Sonic Channel or some other more reputable source.

Someone did mention that in a previous topic, so perhaps.

• Thumbs Up 1